- All natural psyllium husk
- High in fibre
- Can boost heart health
- Aids & improve digestive health
- Can help to relieve constipation & diarrhoea
- Cab be used to treat irritable bowel syndrome
- Helps to regulate blood sugar levels
- May help to lower cholesterol
- May boost satiety & aid weight loss
- Can be used to thicken soups or stews
- Can be used in gluten-free baking
- Certified Halaal
- Naturally gluten & GMO-free
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Mix 1-2 teaspoons of Psyllium Husk with at least 1 glass of liquid.
- Take once or twice daily on an empty stomach.
- Alternatively, use as a binding agent/ thickener in gluten-free cooking.
- Store at or below 25°C & protect from moisture.
- Nett Weight: 300g
- Psyllium Husk.
Typical Nutritional Information: Per Serving
- Energy (kJ): 16
- Protein (g): 0.03
- Carbohydrate (g): 0.06
- of which Total Sugar (g): -
- Total Fat (g): 0.004
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 0.004
- Cholesterol (mg): -
- Dietary Fibre (g): 1.7
- Sodium (mg): -
- This product is packed in a factory that uses tree nuts & Sesame.
- Resealable & recyclable plastic pouch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
2 out of 4 people would recommend this product29/10/2023, By MarilieI prefer the consistency of psyllium husks to this powder, but MojoMe is the best priced. I add one level teaspoon to my breakfast mix in the mornings with some added water and it works well07/10/2023, By SeanI hate to give products a subpar review and I am sure used in baking this is a fantastic psyllium powder, but due to the intensely fine consistency, it's not good as a dietary fiber supplement when mixed with water as it turns into a very strong gel consistency in literal seconds. So as I say if not used just in water or juice for general dietary fiber assistance, it might not be the best idea.02/10/2023, By ChristineI have used psyllium husk for a while on an empty stomach and feel it helps me keep side effects of wheat in check when I do indulge myself.
I ordered this brand for the first time and am a little surprised that it has such a fine, powdery consistency rather than the grainy psyllium I am used to. I am not sure I like it like this but will report back in time.01/10/2023, By GabeExcellent product which has not only improved my life and bowel movements tremendously, but has become part of my daily diet. It's qute challenging to drink with just water, so I mix it into oats with almond milk and even yoghurt, at times. I would suggest starting small—just half a teaspoon—and working one's way up to a bigger dose over time, if necessary.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.