Iron is a wonderful energy-enhancing mineral that your family needs for health, strength and vitality. Without it, we become anaemic and low on energy. While red meat and leafy green vegetables are both rich natural sources of iron, it’s often necessary to take a supplement to make sure your system has a steady supply of iron.
Take a daily dose of Mineralife Iron to enjoy numerous health benefits:
- Red blood cell health: Iron is best-known as a building-block for healthy blood, producing haemoglobin (red blood cells). It plays an essential role in preventing anaemia, especially in women.
- Respiratory health: Iron carries oxygen throughout the body and helps with the transfer of oxygen between cells.
- Muscle health: Found in the muscle protein myoglobin, which carries oxygen to the muscles.
- Healthy energy levels and immune system function.
The iron supplement from Mineralife is prepared from a pure elemental source, using water-soluble minerals and purified water to allow for fast, effective absorption. It is 100% vegan-friendly and free of any synthetic ingredients.
Patented, clinically tested professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid has been added to further increase absorption and enhance overall well-being as fulvic acid has natural anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and detoxification properties.
- Dosage: 5ml (1 cap) daily in water or juice.(tastes best in a citrus juice)
- Refrigerate after opening for long-term freshness.
Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Ionic Iron from ionised Iron Glycinate, CHD-Fulvic acid, Non-GMO Sorbic acid, nisin (100% natural, protects freshness).
- CHD-FA is a patented, clinically tested professional grade Fulvic Acid. CHD-FA is a registered trademark of FulHold (PTY) Ltd. US Patents: 6,630,179 & 5,004,831
- Ionic Catalyst contains a full spectrum of 72 naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals from IonicTrace.
- Contains 48 servings (240ml)
- 10mg iron per serving (56% daily value)
- 2mg CHD-Fulvic Acid per serving
- Serving size: 5ml
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product16/01/2019, By AbigailReally excellent iron supplement. Very mild metallic taste, i take it in juice or vit c. I was cautious about the empty stomach nausea as I’ve had that with other things but after reading that iron is best absorbed on an empty stomach I tried it and haven’t had any nausea, however it was always during day (2 hours after eating, 1 hour until eat) and not first thing in morning. Makes a difference.14/10/2017, By MaritaExcellent product!20/06/2017, By NicoQuite pricey but think it is definitely starting to make a difference after using it for a couple of days. Ordered together with the Mineralife Copper as I tested deficient in both and according to what I have read your body needs copper to digest iron? Just never take them on an empty stomach as it made me extremely nauseous.14/05/2017, By RobynNo iron supplement has ever worked as quickly to increase my iron levels. Both doc and I are so impressed! It obviously does absorb really quickly.07/09/2015, By ShaaziaLove that it has virtually no taste and the fact that my toddler can drink it...26/03/2015, By TracyI used to suffer from iron deficiency for a long time; was always tired; my skin, hair and nails were in bad condition; I got sick easily and I often had uncomfortable heart palpitations. Since I started using Mineralife Iron my physical appearance and overall health has dramatically improved. This product really works and I will never go without it!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.