Mineralife’s Daily Multiple supplement is derived from whole food sources and includes clinically tested, professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid – a natural detoxing agent with antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Every component of this super-nourishing blend is formulated to give you and your family maximum health benefits:
- Seaweed: Naturally packed with antioxidants and vitamins.
- Aloe vera juice: Contains digestive enzymes to help your body assimilate nutrients.
- CHD-Fulvic Acid: Helps with absorption and system detox; lowers high blood pressure.
- Wild cherries: Vitamins, antioxidants and a wonderful fruity flavour. Alkalising; protect against conditions like gout.
- Honey: Natural energy source, packed with B-complex vitamins, delicious and sweet.
- Siberian ginseng (Eleuthero): Improves concentration and boosts energy.
The supplement is soy-free, gluten-free and suitable for vegetarians.
- Adult dosage: 15ml (1 tbsp or 3 tsp) as a therapeutic dose, 5ml (1 tsp) or 10ml (2 tsp) as a maintenance serving.
- Children: ½ adult dose.
- Infants: ¼ adult dose.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Each 15ml serving contains: 4 calories, 1.5g carbohydrates, 1g natural sugar, 10mg sodium, 0g fat.
- 8ml Proprietary blend: Organic aloe vera (Aloe Bardensis-leaf inner gel), Wild cherry juice.
- 1800mg Whole food sea vegetation blend: Cultivated seaweed (Alaria Valida, Costaria Costata, Fucus Gardneri, Gigartina, Laminaria, Nereocystis Luetkeana, Rhodymenia Pertusa, Ulva Latuca, Ulva Unza, Lithothamnium), Professional grade CHD-Fulvic Acid, Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus adaptogen) 0.8% total Eleutherosides, Wild honey.
- Other ingredients: Reverse Osmosis Water (MET™ Water*), Citric acid, Concentrated cherry juice flavouring, Potassium sorbate (from natural sorbic acid for freshness).
13 out of 13 people would recommend this product12/11/2018, By RoseI bought this product for my sick Step Mother. So far I cannot tell if it is working but a easy way to give to a bed ridden patient who struggles to swollen so desperately needs more nutrients in her liquid diet. Added it to my list of goods ordered at the last minute via telephone call. FTN got it all sorted and still delivered by the next day. Excellent service. Thank you.12/08/2018, By LGreat easy way to take vitamins. For some reason I find it easier to take supplements in liquid form.21/02/2018, By CharleneFirst taste wasn't pleasant but I keep it in the fridge - much better. And hubby is drinking it too which is surprising as he doesn't believe in supplements. He says he thinks it's working and we only started a week ago!
Highly recommended.09/02/2018, By DeborahI've been using the Daily Multiple for quite some time now. I can't say that I feel any different as I've always taken a supplement of some kind but I have a suspicion that the body can absorb the nutrients better in liquid form so I'm sticking to the Daily Multiple. Oh, and it tastes wonderful! Bit pricey though...05/02/2018, By TriciaThis product is a must to ensure that the bodyis getting the minerals that it needs to function optimally to combat the extreme stress that most of us battle on a daily basis30/11/2017, By JaneGreat vitamin24/11/2017, By ZeeGOOD FOR THE ELDERLY
Will appreciate lower prices more people can buy it.15/09/2017, By SusanneI just love this vitamin. It's the only one I feel that doesn't just pass thru my body and I can feel the difference. It is pricey but I put my money in my body and not doctors lol.30/08/2017, By terry-leeThis is a truly fantastic product. I have had both of my kids on it for a few months now and I plan to continue despite the cost. I am also thinking of taking it more regularly as it delivers an amazing sense of health and vitality almost immediately.01/09/2015, By CecielIt’s about a year down the road now and I want to say THANK YOU for introducing me to your wonderful Mineralife Daily Multiple. I’ve never experienced such an immediate and sustainable effect from any supplement. After my first small sip of Mineralife, I literally felt like I had finally woken up. Truly amazing !! For years I had been plagued with chronic fatigue syndrome, so during the first week of taking Mineralife I felt as if I was ‘hyperactive’ and then realised I wasn’t hyper at all, I had just totally forgotten how one is supposed to feel with healthy / ‘normal’ energy levels!! The first rush of energy settled down over time, or more likely, I became accustomed to my new healthy levels, which have remained so much higher than before. I now accomplish so much more in a day. I sleep well and wake up refreshed and eager to start the day. My body feels and looks stronger and healthier , clearly a benefit of all the correct nutrients being absorbed directly into my cells. Being whole food based in liquid form, the Daily Multiple is just so easy to take, one quick spoonful and you are done. The pleasant taste is yet another bonus. I highly recommend Mineralife Daily Multiple to adults and children who want to experience good health, vitality and overall wellbeing31/08/2015, By ShaaziaIve been searching for a Whole food multivitamin and decided to give this a try, so glad I did.. Ive been taking this along with the black cumin oil everyday for the past 2 months and my energy levels overall have been great...my toddler seems to like the taste too so big thumbs up from me:)27/08/2015, By JehaanI just want to say I very, very, rarely give a recommendation about products, but I’m so impressed with Mineralife’s Silver and the Daily Multiple that I wanted to share so perhaps others can benefit…My daughter suffers from a severe form of epilepsy called Dravet Syndrome and suffers for a low immune system so when she is ill she always been hospitalized, however since we have been using Mineralife Silver and Daily multivitamin over the last 2yrs we have hardly been in hospital. Mineralife has definitely kept my daughter well-balanced. Excellent product and most definitely one of my Top recommendation. Keep up the good work!12/03/2015, By KerrynLove this :)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.