Kali Mur (Tissue Salt No. 5) is indicated to assist:
- Soft glandular swellings
- Sinus congestion
- Ear, nose, throat and lung infections
- Eye infections and itching, irritated eyelids
- Infantile eczema
- Adolescent pimples
- Warts and skin tags
- Travel sickness
Facial Analysis Signs
- Milky-blue-pink whitish colour in a half-moon under the eyes and sometimes the upper eyelid.
- The entire face can appear this whitish colour.
- Adults and Children: Chew or dissolve one tablet in the mouth twice daily or as recommended.
- Infants: One tablet (crushed) once daily.
- Acute conditions: Every half hour until symptoms subside.
D6 Biochemic trit of Kali Mur
These tissue salt blends have been carefully formulated to contain 100% value of each of the tissue salts used. Allisone tissue salts are triturated by hand, and the new synergies take up to seven times the work compared to the individual salts. While they are prepared in accordance with traditional biochemic methods, unlike other tissue salts on the market Allisone uses a sugar-free and lactose-free base, with no animal derivatives. They are friendly to teeth and blood sugar levels, and are suitable for everyone.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the information on this website or in emails is not intended to diagnose, treat nor cure disease, but is for educational purposes only to enhance your wellbeing. Consult your practitioner if you think you have a medical condition.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product26/04/2016, By RefuweThis product helps me cope with all the symptoms I have caused by sinuses
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.