- Highly absorbable
- Made with patented amino acid chelates for enhanced absorption
Key Benefits of Zinc Supplementation:
- Improves immune response
- Supports production of white blood cells & natural killer cells
- Supports normal growth
- Promotes normal energy metabolism & protein synthesis
- Needed for healthy bone mineralisation
- Lowers the risk of age-related chronic disease
- Promotes better wound healing
- Improves sperm quality & male fertility
- Take one tablet one to two times daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Zinc (as zinc arginate* and zinc glycinate*): 20mg
- Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable)
14 out of 15 people would recommend this product14/02/2021, By MichelleSmall easy to swallow tablets08/02/2021, By SameeraVery small and easy to take.27/01/2021, By VerenaBeen using for a while and seems good27/01/2021, By VerenaBeen using for a few months already and seem good22/01/2021, By PATI love the fact that it is such a SMALL tablet04/01/2021, By CSWould certainly recommend this range27/12/2020, By MillsAn essential Vitamin/mineral needed for ultimate health and immune support13/11/2020, By NalediL13/11/2020, By PieH13/11/2020, By BiancaNo26/10/2020, By RaeesaFantastic29/08/2020, By Marissagreat25/07/2020, By jasongood product24/07/2020, By StephCan't really comment on the quality of the product. It's good old zinc, so let's hope it's doing the trick! Giving it only 2 stars because of the packaging. The tablets are tiny and 30 of them literally only cover the floor of the bottle. Package could be about 1/10th of the size.20/07/2020, By VerenaHopefully does what it needs to do. Easy to swallow and no bad taste
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.