- MetaKids D3 Liquid features the most bioactive form of supplemental vitamin D—in a convenient bottle for easy dosing.
- Nutritional supplement which supports healthy bones, and immunity
- Provides 250% RDA (1000 IUs) per dose
- Preserved naturally with ascorbic acid, and rosemary
- Flavoured naturally with peppermint, and spearmint oils
- Free from GMOs
- Not suitable as part of a vegan, or vegetarian diet
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, immune, and neurological health
- Provides vitamin D3 solubilised in oil to support absorption in the intestinal tract
- Designed for easy, flexible dosing
- Features a pleasant, natural mint flavour for improved patient compliance
- Ideal for kids and those who prefer not to swallow tablets or capsules
- For children ages 4 and above, give one drop daily as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 59,14 ml
- Serving Size: 1 drop (~ 0,026 ml)
- Servings Per Container: 2 275
Ingredients Amt Per Serving % Daily Value
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)1,000IU 250%
Caution: This product is intended for use under adult supervision. Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless directed by a healthcare practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Notice: It is highly recommended that serum 25(OH)- and 1,25(OH)2-vitamin D be monitored every 60-90 days while consuming this product to ensure that levels remain in an acceptable range.
Allergens: This product is manufactured in a facility that produces products containing soy, tree nuts, and crustacean shellfish.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product22/08/2019, By StephanThis is 20ml, not 59,14 ml.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.