- Delicious tea made from the petals of Butterfly Pea plant
- Beautiful blue colours come from natural flower pigments
- Turns a brilliant shade of violet when mixed with lemon, or lime
- Free from artificial colours, flavours, and additives
- Rich in antioxidant anthocyanin, and proanthocyanidin
- Proanthocyanidins have been shown to strengthen collagen
- Bottled in a clear, glass jar with wooden stopper lid
- Add ¼ teaspoon MatchaYah Premium Organic Blue Matcha powder to hot milk, and whisk while adding sweetener to taste.
- Mix it up with some honey, mint, cinnamon, or ginger to taste for a truly delicious brew.
- You can even use it as an all-natural food colouring in cakes, muffins, and so much more.
- Store in a dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Butterfly Pea is well known to traditional Ayurvedic medicine. It has long been used as a nootropic to improve memory, and alleviate the symptoms of anxiety, and depression. These uses have been corroborated by clinical trials showing that Butterfly Pea increases levels of acetylcholine in the brain.
- Box Contains: 1 x Bottle of Blue Matcha (5 grams), 1 x Bamboo Spoon, and 1 x Recipe Leaflet.
- Clitoria Ternatea (Butterfly Pea Flower).
Country of Origin:
- Made in Germany
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product27/05/2020, By LindyWeird little spoon, stunning packaging. Delicious without any sugar, very earthy.20/05/2020, By PaulOur whole family loves this tea.
My boy drinks his the blue way,my daughter omits the milk, adds lemon and enjoys it pink. Nature is so cool.08/05/2020, By WilmaSo good07/05/2020, By MatthewHappy that it doesn't taste like normal matcha. Nice with added sugar. Haven't tried the recipes.02/05/2020, By BenNot sure how much I liked this tea.13/07/2019, By AlexYou get a very small amount of this tea packed into a little glass vile inside the box, about a tablespoon worth. The image is a bit misleading, I thought there would be more tea than that. Comes with a wooden spatula to measure the correct amount for a cup (which is 1/4 tsp), but it's cumbersome to use. Taste wise, it's mild and slightly sweet, a little bit like Yerba Mate in my opinion. Comes with a pamphlet with various recipes for food and drink which I'm keen to try. Has an interesting ink blue colour, but the plain tea isn't something to write home about.29/05/2019, By RienieJust loved the cute packaging- will make a great gift. Makes a lovely refreshing tea- beautiful colour. Never even heard of the butterfly pea flower, but it is definitely my favourite from now on. Wish it came in bigger packs!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.