- 10ml bottle of Manuka Flora 100% Pure Manuka Oil MTK™ 20 +, grown in the Eastern Cape of New Zealand, extracted by steam distillation from the leaves and small stems
- High anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral activity
- Often used in modern skin care products, body oils, creams, antibacterial lotions, and soaps and shampoos.
- Manuka Oil has been used therapeutically in the treatment of
- rheumatic conditions
- muscle aches
- joint pains
- back ache
- sport injuries
- body odour
- nasal congestion
- urinary conditions
- skin infections
- Foot conditions such as Athlete's Foot, nail infection, and foot odour.
- Widely used in aromatherapies to relieve stress and anxiety.
- A recent research study showed that Manuka Oil is also effective against antibiotic resistant MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staph. Aureus) bacteria and gram bacteria such as Staphylococcus and Streptococcus as well as Pathogenic Fungi.
Should always be diluted with a carrier oil in preparation. Apply a good amount twice daily to infected area or as often as needed and expect relief and results. Unlike Manuka honey, the oil is not sticky and absorbs easily into the skin.
100% Pure Manuka Oil
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/08/2017, By ChristineI decided to take the plunge and purchase this product after reading so many great stories on the internet about Manuka Oil and how it heals acne, rashes, dermatitis ect. The bottle is quite small, but you only need one drop to mix it with your carrier oil. I use Evening Primrose Oil as the carrier oil. The smell is very strong and you can smell it slightly for hours after putting it on. I have only tried it once and found it to be easily absorbed into the skin with no sensitivity to the Manuka Oil. I am hoping to see some amazing results after using the product for more than 2 weeks.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.