- Soothing plant-based cleanser
- Made for multiple skin types & conditions
- Cleans the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils
- Maintains skin's pH balance
- Unclogs pores & removes impurities
- Moisturiser & regenerates the skin
- Aloe, Rooibos green tea & rose water soothe the skin
- Salicylic acid, niacinamide & lactic acid rejuvenate the skin
- Hyaluronic acid & shea butter deeply hydrate the skin
- Sulphate & paraben free
- Synthetic fragrance & dye free
- Proudly South African registered & made locally
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- Woman-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Use it as your only cleanser in the morning, or as a second cleanse (after cleaner colada) in the evening.
- Wet your face, apply one pump of the citrus jelly onto your hands, then add lukewarm water to remove.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 200 ml
- Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Decyl Glucoside, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Water, Glycerin, Shea Butter Ethyl Esters, Hydrolysed Jojoba Esters, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aspalathus Linearis (Green Rooibos) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Quillaja Saponaria (Soap Bark) Extract, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Levulinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene.
- Recyclable aluminium bottle with a plastic pump, held within a cardboard and paper box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product28/05/2022, By AndrewThe best Face Wash - Cleanser I have ever used. It foams/lathers beautifully. Would recommend.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.