- pH balanced intimate gel wash
- Made from 99.8% natural Ingredients
- Natural fragrance from rose & Lavender oil
- Free from parabens, phthalates & sulphates
- Free from petrochemicals & Alcohol
- Free from mineral oils & silicones
- Free from artificial fragrances
- Free from gluten
- Certified Cruelty-Free by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Locally made with all our love
- For daily use.
- Apply a small amount and massage gently into a lather.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes well with water.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Nett Volume: 300 ml.
- Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract, Xanthan Gum, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Inulin, Potassium sorbate, Alpha-Glucan oligosaccharide, Lactic Acid, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
- *Naturally occurring in essential oils.
- Recyclable HDPE bottle with pump.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product30/04/2022, By LindaVery gentle on my skin25/04/2022, By FlickerI tried this thinking I’d react, or get an imbalance, but none of these happened. Nice consistency, lovely essential oils smell, leaves me fresh and clean, and non-drying. Am buying my second bottle, with a backup17/04/2022, By AkilaLove it. Not a strong fragrance. So far its working great23/02/2022, By TATUMPROBABLY THE BEST I HAVE EVER TRIED!! LOVE THE ESSENTIAL OILS, SUCH A REFRESHING SCENT, WELL DONE FTN.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.