Why are walnuts good for you?
- Natural source of melatonin, which promotes better sleep
- Full of rare antioxidants (including juglone & morin), found in only a few commonly eaten foods
- Source of l-arganine, an amino acid that lowers the risk of cardiac disease
- High in vitamin E, folate & omega-3 fatty acids
- A great source of B vitamins
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Promote brain health & memory function
Did You Know? Walnuts are the oldest known tree food; consumption of walnuts dates all the way back to 10,000 BC!
Recipe for Easy Walnut Salad Dressing:
- Simply mix all ingredients in a blender until smooth & creamy.
- Drizzle this dressing over fresh salads & pasta dishes.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product01/08/2021, By CDelicious and very tasty. I love it30/10/2020, By AmiWonderful27/10/2020, By AliyahGreat taste26/08/2020, By gillianCould become my favorite nutbutter17/06/2020, By AndreaThis is delicious and it tastes very nice. Recommended.
(after 17 days waiting for my parcel, finally it arrived!)06/05/2020, By LucyLove this walnut butter. Worth every penny03/05/2020, By RalphSo good10/01/2019, By SimoneHighly recommended. Love this brands Walnut and Hazelnut Butters, both delicious and a nice change from the more commonly available nut butters.26/12/2017, By kelebogileSo tasty and healthy too
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.