- Set of 3 kegel training set
- Exercises & tones pelvic floor muscles
- Progress from soft weight single ball, to hard & heavy double ball
- Beginner's Ami 1, intermediate Ami 2 & advanced Ami 3
- Tones & strengthens PC muscle
- Strong PC muscle promotes improved urinary control & more intense orgasms
- Using Ami before you fall pregnant is believed to help prepare the PC muscle for delivery
- May help to speed up vaginal recovery after birth
- May promote vaginal lubrication, sexual response & urinary control during menopause
- Ergonomic retrieval loops make removal easy
- Made of body-safe materials
- 100% Medical-grade silicone casing
- Waterproof & easy to clean
- High quality & durable materials
- Discreet packaging
- Company offers community support
- Made mindfully & playfully in London
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- It is recommended to start with Ami 1 if you’re new to Kegel exercise products or you’re out of practice. Then you can start exercising with Ami 2 (if Ami 1 doesn’t challenge you enough anymore) which is a medium-sized double ball that’s still soft yet slightly heavier. Experienced users can use Ami 3 which is the heaviest ball of the three.
- Wash with hot water and natural, unscented soap.
- It's best to let your Ami Balls air dry on a clean surface and then store it in a waterproof bag or clean nightstand counter.
- Remember to wash your Ami Balls before and after each use.
- Beginner's Ami 1: 47g & 10.9 cm wide
- Intermediate Ami 2: 78g & 9.9 cm wide
- Advanced Ami 3: 106 g & 9.1 cm wide
- 3 x Ami Balls
- Instruction manual
- 1-year limited warranty card
- 100% Medical Silicone Casing
- Held within a discreet black gift box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of the United Kingdom
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.