- Certified organic Arnica Massage Oil
- Soothes sore muscles, aches & pains
- Contains certified organic essential oils
- 100% pure & natural
- Natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Rosemary & black pepper to promote circulation
- Helps to release muscle tension & stimulate muscle tissue
- Lavender essential oil relaxes mind & body
- Macadamia, hemp & sesame seed oil hydrate the skin
- No added chemicals, preservatives or fillers
- Free from petrochemical Ingredients/mineral oil
- Certified organic by ECOCERT
- Certified cruelty-free by Beauty Without Cruelty South Africa
- Made in South Africa
- Can be applied directly to skin.
- Use to moisturise or as a massage or bath oil.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and broken skin.
- Patch test before use.
- Discontinue immediately should irritation occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant or nursing, consult your health professional before use.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Olea Europea (olive) Fruit Oil*, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Flower Oil*, Arnica montana Flower Extract*, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajeputi (Cajeput) Leaf Oil*, Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil*, Tocopherol, Phytosterols, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, Isoeugenol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
- *Ingredients from organic farming
- **naturally occurring in essential oils
- Recyclable amber glass bottle, flow restrictor plastic cap with a paper label.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.