- Intensively hydrating serum
- Naturally anti-inflammatory
- Slows the signs of ageing
- Specially formulated for mature skin
- Supports natural barrier function
- 100% natural Ingredients
- 92% organic ingredients
- Bottled in amber glass with clear pipette
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Hyaluronic Acid is able to hold 10 times its weight in water and is intensely hydrating with an instant plumping effect.
- Probiotics - this serum contains 1 million inactivated Lactobacillus bacteria per ml in addition to an extract of lysed bacterial cells to promote skin barrier function and moisture retention.
- Namibian Myrothamnus extract is rich in antioxidants to protect Collagen and elastin.
- Use in the evenings.
- Smooth over face, neck and décolleté after cleansing and toning.
- Follow with preferred moisturiser.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Available In: 15 ml & 30ml
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Inulin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Powder, Lactobacillus, Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) Leaf Extract*, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aqua (Water), Vanillin, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Limonene***, Linalool***
- *Ingredient from organic farming
- ***Component of natural essential oils
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 92% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
22 out of 24 people would recommend this product12/05/2021, By Susanused this product for a month - no difference! makes my skin feel dry.20/04/2021, By DevanagieThis is a very nice product. It definitely hydrates the skin well, however I preferred to use it at night only because it leaves a slightly tacky feeling on my skin after applying.
But overall my skin loves the hydration it provides.07/03/2021, By KSLovely as a night-time serum, unfortunately quite pricey unless you can get it on a Special.18/01/2021, By CarlynReally works well and smells good too.
13/01/2021, By PravikaThis is the best serum I've tried. It's very light, I don't feel like my pores are clogged, and I can definitely see a difference in my skin after using this for a year. This absorbs really well but I do wait at least ten minutes between applying this and my moisturizer. I'm almost done with my second bottle, my third is on its way.12/01/2021, By CarlynGreat absorption. My skin is doing really well after incorporating this into my nighttime routine.31/12/2020, By ToniaExcellent light weight product. Does the job extremely well.29/12/2020, By KarinLove this serum - using it at night. Very nice bottle as well.15/12/2020, By ToniaExcellent, light on the skin. Very effective! This is my second bottle and it lasts very well!24/11/2020, By CarolGood serum, I love it ! Thanks12/10/2020, By NessBased on the reviews I decided to add this product to my daily skin care regime (which I largely neglected until I turned 30). I felt an improvement within a few days with my skin feeling soft, relaxed and hydrated. If you can add one quality product to your skin care, let it be this one! Looking to add further Esse products when I can :)13/07/2020, By Esse userWorks really well but it is really expensive! I am considering an alternative product.23/06/2020, By FafThis stuff is AMAZING! I've been using it for just over a month and my skin tone is super even now! I have oily acne prone skin and have found that it does nothing for acne flair ups BUT it has helped so much with oiliness during the day. The only down side is that it is S expensive for such a small bottle! You could definitely find the same product from different brand for much cheaper09/06/2020, By ClaireLove this product! Absorbs so easily into the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated. After using this for about 6 weeks I can see a noticeable difference in my skin's appearance. Would highly recommend it.25/05/2020, By VenessaWell I have tried this HA for the first time as I am a fan of other Esse products. Does make my face a bit more hydrated than it was. I guess only with time I can see the progress of this product. But I like it!24/05/2020, By MariskaI love this product! I struggle with dry skin (especially with the change of seasons) and this products gives my skin the hydration it needs.17/05/2020, By SihleI'm not too sure about this product. I haven't used it long enough to confidently speak on it's benefits but what I can say though is that I'm not a big fan of how sticky my skin feels after applying the product.16/05/2020, By JanI have only been using this for about 4 days but very impressed. My skin is absorbing it within seconds and see an almost immediate difference.17/04/2020, By P DIncredible product, way overpriced. You can get a bottle of the same thing for R170. Ridiculous Esse!13/04/2020, By MaudExcellent product - silky soft skin28/02/2020, By NatashaLove this new addition to the Esse range. Feels amazing on my skin28/02/2020, By TiffanyI absolutely adore everything the Esse makes and this is so exception. Lovely simple addition to my skincare routine and I am already noticing a difference in my skin texture and hydration levels ????????25/02/2020, By Sasha AndersonEsse is simply the best and the Esse Hyaluronic Serum is a prime example. Smells amazing, easily applied and spreadable so a small amount goes a long way. Results are undeniable from smooth hydrated skin to improved pigmentation. A skincare must!11/02/2020, By ConcernedGreat
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.