- Made with natural ingredients
- No artificial colours or fragrances
- No parabens or petroleum
Olive oil is a nourishing moisturiser, rich in essential fatty acids that leave your complexion plump and smooth. Vitamin E has great antioxidant properties, protecting your skin against free radical damage.
Benefits of other key ingredients in the Crème de la Crème formula:
- Evening primrose: Rich in fatty acids, combats dryness, reduces wrinkles & dark circles
- Almond oil: Hydrates & conditions the skin; a rich source of vitamin E
- Cypress oil: Astringent & antiseptic; tones the skin & controls excess oil
- Frankincense oil: Has toning & rejuvenating properties; excellent for dry, mature skin
- Shea butter: Rich in vitamins A & E; nourishes, protects & hydrates the skin
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 12 weeks.
Apply before bedtime on cleansed skin, ideally after your serum for best results.
Coconut oil, shea butter, jojoba, sweet almond oil, vitamin E, olive oil, evening primrose, cypress, geranium & frankincense essential oils
Please Note: Product label may be outdated, as new products are sometimes packed in old packaging to save waste. Latest ingredients are listed above.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product23/06/2017, By HanlieThe best! Even in the dry winters of Gauteng.03/05/2017, By JanineAfter using a VG serum my skin got horribly dry and I had a big, red, dry pimply patch on my cheek and the sides of my nose was horribly dry. After 1 application of this night cream it was gone. I am using this as a day cream as well as its luxuriant but does not leave my very dry skin oily at oil, just soft.25/07/2015, By MaureenI really like this. Have been using it for over a week and I love the way it sinks right into my skin. Doesn feel oily but is very moisturising for my mature dry in winter skin. Light and not overpowering perfume.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.