- Chewable iron supplement ideal for children
- 20 mg of iron per tablet
- B12 to support plant-based energy
- Supports optimal energy levels
- Can help with fatigue, and weakness
- Ideal for athletes, and those with an active lifestyle
- No artificial colours, flavours, or sweeteners
Indications: Low iron levels, women during menstruation (heavy periods or bleeding), during pregnancy, breastfeeding, adolescents and children, for vegetarians, athletes and those who are active.
- Adults & Children (3 years+): Take 1 tablets daily, or as professionally advised.
- Do not exceed the stated dosage.
Contraindications: Do not take with haemochromatosis, or iron overload.
- Store in a cool (<30°C), dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? According to Janicke Visser (Senior Lecturer, Therapeutic Nutrition at the University of Stellenbosch) 30% of women, and up to 42% of pregnant women suffer from iron deficiency.
- Tablets: 30
Each Tablet Contains:
- Ferrous Fumarate (Equiv. Iron 20mg): 61 mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 50 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12): 50 µg
- Folic Acid: 300 µg
Country of Origin:
- Made in New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.