- Two part liver & bowel detox kit
- 1 x Good Health Multi Cleanse, 1 x Cleanse Multi Fibre
- Made from pure, sustainably sourced ingredients
- Detoxes the entire body
- Helps liver detoxification
- Aids weight loss
- May aid digestive condition such as constipation, diarrhoea, flatulence, colic & diverticulosis
- Supports general health
- Free from wheat, gluten, dairy, egg, soy, artificial flavours, sweeteners or colours
- GMO free
- Seven day rapid detox or a one month gradual cleanse
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
Ingredient spotlight: Milk Thistle, Turmeric, Flaxseed & Psyllium
- Milk Thistle helps to cleanse the liver & promotes the regeneration of liver cells, protects against harmful substances & it has antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric is a natural & powerful antioxidant that supports liver detoxification.
- Flax Fibre contains soluble & insoluble fibre from flax seeds. It aids bowel regulation, digestive health & supports cardiovascular health & healthy blood cholesterol.
- Psyllium provides fibre to support bowel function and regularity
- Take two hours before or after medication.
- Ensure adequate fluid intake 1-2 litres per day.
7 Day quick cleanse:
- Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 3 capsules 3 times daily before food, or as professionally advised.
- Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 4 capsules 3 times daily with water before food, or as professionally advised
Month maintenance cleanse:
- Multi Cleanse: Adults: Take 2 capsules daily in the morning before food, or as professionally advised.
- Multi Fibre: Adults: Take 3 capsules daily in the morning with water before food, or as professionally advised.
The benefits of taking Body Cleanse will be maximised if you follow the following food & lifestyle recommendations:
- Choose fresh whole foods over refined, processed foods
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, legumes, whole grains, nuts and seeds for fibre and important nutrients
- Avoid artificial additives, preservatives and sweeteners
- Limit sugar intake – sugar promotes poor bowel health and may also promote inflammation
- Drink 1-2 litres of pure filtered water daily – especially when increasing dietary fibre
- Reduce intake of stimulants and toxins such as caffeine, cigarettes, alcohol and sugar
- Never overeat – this puts strain on the digestive system and may promote indigestion, excess gas and digestive discomfort
- Avoid eating when rushed or stressed which can significantly impair digestion.
- Eat when relaxed, and take your time, chewing food well.
- Avoid having large amounts of fluid with meals – this can dilute natural digestive secretions and slow down digestion.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Multi Cleanse: 63 Capsules.
- Multi Fibre: 90 Capsules.
- Multi Cleanse (per capsule)
- Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Silybum marianum Seed (Milk Thistle) (equiv. flavonolignans calculated as Silymarin 120mg): 10.5g
- Taraxacum officinale Root (Dandelion): 250mg
- Arctium lappa Root (Burdock): 150mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra Root (Liquorice): 75mg
- Trifolium pratense Flowering herb (Red Clover): 75mg
- Frangula purshiana Bark (Cascara Sagrada): 50mg
- Curcuma longa Rhizome (Turmeric): 50mg
- Rumex crispus Root (Yellow Dock): 50mg
- Other ingredients:
- Chondrus crispus (Irish Moss): 35mg
- Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorella): 200mg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 150mg
- Malus domestica Apple fibre (providing pectin): 50mg
- Taurine1: 50mg
Multi Fibre (per capsule)
- Herbal extracts equivalent to dry:
- Linum usitatissimum Seed Fibre (Flaxseed): 200mg
- Psyllium plantago Husk (Psyllium): 200mg
- Ulmus rubra Bark Powder (Slippery Elm): 100mg
- Chlorella vulgaris (Chlorella): 50mg
- Beta vulgaris Juice Powder (Beetroot): 100mg
- Malus domestica Apple fibre (providing pectin): 20mg
- Recyclable plastic container within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Product of New Zealand.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.