These bright, vibrant berries are rich in the following nutrients:
- Calcium - required for building strong teeth and bones.
- Potassium - an essential electrolyte that conducts electricity in the body; required for the proper function of all cells, tissues and organs.
- Iron - an oxygen-carrier for healthy blood, helping you to feel alert & energised.
- Zinc - a powerful immune builder that aids in the absorption of calcium. Zinc has also been linked to increased fertility.
- Selenium - rich in antioxidants.
- Vitamin C - an important nutrient that functions as an antioxidant; popular in its treatment of many ailments, from the common cold to cancer.
Try this delicious yoghurt & Goji berry snack:
1 tbsp of dried Goji berries
1 tbsp of flax seeds, sesame seeds or sunflower seeds
2 tbsp of gluten-free granola
Small drizzle of honey to sweeten things up a bit!
1 tbsp Blueberries or 1 sliced ripe banana
1 tbsp Almonds or pecan nuts
Combine all the ingredients and let sit for at least an hour to soften up the Goji berries. Enjoy this tasty & filling super foods super snack to amp up your day and your nutrition.
5 out of 6 people would recommend this product12/10/2017, By MaureenI buy these on a regular basis and add about half a cup to my home made muesli. Very tasty addition.16/07/2017, By LanI add it to my Oats every morning, instead of raisins.
Very tasty but a bit on the expensive side16/06/2017, By KSSoak them a little first - great and versatile.01/09/2015, By AngeliqueIve fallen in love with goji berries ever since my brothers old kung fu master sold them to me for tea. Place a few in a cup and pour hot water over them, let steep and cool, then drink. Lovely warm notes. I love this more than any other berry, because its not as sweet! I eat them as is, too, for a snack, because they
e so great and pretty addictive! If only they weren as expensive... Im sure Asian supermarkets will have them at a cheaper price, though. Maybe its the branding?11/08/2015, By AnelLove sprinkling this over a smoothie or yogurt with berries or mixed with muesli.15/11/2014, By MehrunnissaA super food that Dr.Oz has repeatedly recommended on his tv show. I assumed that these would taste as good as most berries. So when my delivery arrived, immediately opened the pack and grabbed a few... Unfortunately these taste awful. Would neither purchase it again nor recommend it.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.