- Certified organic spice blend
- Add flavour & vibrant colour to veggies, veggie patties or meat on the braai
- Gives your food the smokey, slightly spicey flavour of the braai that you know & love
- Enjoy the taste of Sweet Paprika, Cumin, Black Pepper, Coriander Seeds & Nutmeg
- Also great on roast veggies, potato salads, & rice (basmati or cauliflower)
- Blended in small batches to ensure freshness
- No salt added
- Potted in a recycable tin
- Free from preservatives, additives, pesticides & GMOs
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- For the best results, the Braai Rub needs some time to work its magic.
- Sprinkle the rub over your food & rub into meat.
- Allow the Braai Rub to rest on the food 15 minutes to 2 hours (and up to several hours if you've got time) before cooking.
- Store in a cool dry place with the tin lid closed.
Did you know?
- Adding organic foods to your daily diet will help you care for your planet and your own wellbeing.
- Nett Weight: 50 g.
- Packed in a facility that handles dairy, gluten, soya, eggs and tree nuts.
- Comes in a cute tin that will go well on your kitchen counter. Why not upcycle it & reuse the tin with spice or herb refills or even as a plant holder later on?
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.