- Gingko Biloba is a very valuable herbal treatment for managing circulatory-related disorders
- It treats the results of sluggish blood flow to the brain, such as poor concentration, memory loss and forgetfulness
- It targets age-related circulation problems such as short-term memory loss, Alzheimer’s, arteriosclerosis, cerebral hypoxia, strokes, hypertension, hearing loss, vertigo and tinnitus, macular degeneration and Parkinson’s
- It can be used to alleviate altitude sickness
- Other problems related to poor circulation are: hearing loss and tinnitus, asthma and eczema.
- Supports the function of the heart and kidneys
- In also eases cramps in the legs due to bad circulation, and Raynauld’s, which is a condition of numbness that usually affects finger and toes, caused by stress and coldness
- 100% pure full potency herbal powder with no additives or fillers
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Before taking this medicine for arteriosclerosis, hearing loss or tinnitus, eczema and heart or kidney disorders, please ensure that a practitioner has diagnosed the condition.
Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without discussion with your medical practitioner.
Should poor concentration not improve within 8 weeks, please consult your practitioner. Should asthma not improve within 2 weeks, please consult your practitioner.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Do not use together with anti-coagulant and anti-platelet medicine. Discontinue use 3 days before surgery.
Side-effects and special precautions: Allergic skin reactions in sensitive persons. Mild gastro-intestinal complaints, and/or palpitations in sensitive persons.
Do not use with Warfarin in case of cerebro-vascular disease except under medical supervision. Should be discontinued 3 days before surgery.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment:
Stems and leaves contain the neurotoxin 4-0-methylpyroxidine. This toxin has been measured at levels of 42µg/g fresh weight of stems. Whereas the highest weight measured in medicinal preparations tested were 60µg in contrast with an acute toxic dose that was measured at 11mg/kg in guinea pigs. Can cause vitamin B6 deficiency symptoms.
Contra-indications: Not to be used by persons with bleeding disorders.
Drug Interaction: Anti-coagulant medication, warfarin, Ticlopidine and Aspirin.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Avoid use during pregnancy and lactation.
60 veggie caps each containing Ginkgo biloba powder 370mg.
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product28/04/2019, By NerinaWhen do you know when a product is working? When you stop taking it and suddenly you feel your memory is failing you. I didn't realize it was working so great until I ran out before ordering again. Will definitely make sure to order in time next time.22/03/2019, By JayshreeGreat product07/12/2018, By JackieI've been using this a long time now and definitely find an improvement in my memory.15/10/2018, By AnnalizeGreat Product21/08/2017, By JaleenI use this in combination with Gotu Kola and have noticed a significant improvement with my varicose veins and cellulite. Great price as well.04/08/2017, By JackieAs usual, it's difficult to rate a herb or a vitamin, because you can't really measure the effects. I'm just hoping it will help with my memory as I get older!13/07/2017, By SizweI will be honest here, this product has made a positive impact on my overall blood circulation. I ordered it 3 weeks ago and I have seen the results. My energy levels have improved, my mental focus and zest has spiked and my skin looks great. So yes it works but give it time to work.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.