- Supports the heart and circulation by improving blood flow and lowering cholesterol, lowering risk of heart attacks
- Encourages peripheral circulation to ease cold extremities
- Can be used to alleviates headaches, shingles, arthritic and chronic pain
- Helps lift stress-related fatigue and depression
- A super tonic for general vitality
- Stimulates bowel movement and relieves gas, constipation and bloating
- Is an anti-bacterial that combats infections
- A tonic for sore throats
Take one to two capsules twice daily or as prescribed.
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
On inhalation capsaicin may cause broncho-constriction. An allergic response on skin can occur on contact.
Not to be used together with other anti-coagulants.
Contra-indications: In persons with irritable bowel syndrome and known sensitivities.
ACE inhibitor: There is a theoretical concern because capsaicin depletes substance P. It is a very low risk level however the Patient should be monitored.
Theophylline: Cayenne increase absorption and bio-availability as per clinical study. Risk level is low patient should be monitored.
Pregnancy and lactation: Do not use during pregnancy and lactation.
Side-effects and special precautions: Do not use together with other anti-coagulant medication.
Known symptoms of over dosage and particulars of its treatment:
None known. See warnings.
Treatment is supportive and symptomatic.
90 veggie caps: each capsule contains 500 mg Capsicum minimum powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.