- Pure castile soap bar made from 100% natural ingredients
- Naturally fragranced with essential oils
- No artificial ingredients
- Triclosan free
- Ultra-gentle, soft and creamy lather
- Suitable for sensitive skin types
- 100% biodegradable packaging
- Free from animal ingredients
- Made with responsibly sourced palm oil
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Use it to clean yourself in the bath or shower.
- Perfect for handwashing at the basin.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store on a well drained surface such as a soap tray.
- Nett Weight: 140 g.
- Organic Coconut Oil*, Organic Palm Oil*, Sodium Hydroxide**, Water, Natural Sandalwood Jasmine Essential Oils, Organic Olive Oil*, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sea Salt, Citric Acid, Tocopherol.
- *CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS*
- **None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
- The Palm oil used in these soaps are certified that no rainforest habitat or wildlife is harmed. Certified under IMO's "Fair for Life" program, the most rigorous fair trade and sustainable certification in the world.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States Of America.
4 out of 5 people would recommend this product31/10/2020, By AriAwesome10/09/2020, By TJStunning and pure product, highly recommend.03/05/2020, By RuthIt feels as if there is a residue left on my skin after taking a bath that dries the skin out. The fragrance is great though!08/03/2020, By OrganicThe fragrance spreads24/01/2020, By BelindaHubby loves his new soap, he and the bathrooms smells wonderful after a shower. Great product for our greywater system.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.