- Contains vegetable glycerine
- Enriched with essential oils
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Palm Oil-free
- Can rejuvenate and hydrate your skin
- No added flavourings or colourants
- May help to reduce acne and eliminate fine lines
- Good for most skin types
- A source of antiseptic, antibacterial and wound healing properties
- May be used by children
- Use it on your body.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If soap gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Keep dry between uses
- Store in a cool place.
- Nett Weight: 120 g
- Coconut Oil, Vegetable Shortening, Olive Oil, Caustic Soda, Water, Essential Oils: Limonene (D & L and DL).
- May cause negative reactions to people allergic to Asteraceae family.
- Cellophane wrapping.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
7 out of 7 people would recommend this product17/05/2023, By NadineAbsolutely love the soap., but the price jump now is too much. Disappointing.11/11/2022, By T-AThis is one of my favourite soap offerings from Campbell Naturals. Handmade, and when I use it I feel pampered. A wonderful fragrance to relax with after a busy day. Makes me feel like I'm at a luxurious bush lodge :)11/11/2022, By CarolynLove this delicious smelling bar. Works brilliantly making lather with a natural sponge.16/09/2022, By JulieYou can tell this is hand made, smooth, soft on the skin, nourishing soap. The bar holds it shape. Good size20/06/2022, By JulieI really liked this soap. Only made with goodness and one feels it on your skin. Also made by Camphill so on his supporting a good cause too.08/12/2021, By NandineBeautiful soap with a gorgeous strong scent of neroli - a very generous amount of essential oil used in these soaps . I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the bar when it arrived : @120g per bar it is really well priced ! Definitely my new favorite soap from FTN29/06/2021, By NadineLovely soap, lasted for ages. creamy lather and loved the neroli fragrance. Going to buy again.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.