- Colour: A combination of dark caramel, pale yellow & dark mahogany Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Secured with a screw-clasp, with a knot before and after each bead to prevent choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Baltic amber beads are lightweight, comfortable and warm to the touch.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
The warmth of baby’s skin causes the Baltic amber beads to release a healing oil called succinic acid. This oil is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory, which soothes the pain and discomfort of teething while giving the immune system a boost as well. Wearing a Baltic amber necklace against the skin will help to soothe swollen cheeks and tender gums, so you can banish the teething blues without resorting to medication.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not for chewing.
- Not to be worn by children under the age of three years without adult supervision.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product27/01/2021, By RehanaI bought these for my grandson, teething was not a problem, he's 9 months old and hasn't even gotten a cold or a runny nose. I am a strong believer that crystals have healing power. His mum loves them as well.It seemed to have worked for the first few days but my baby still got really agitated after. I still think it's worth a try14/10/2020, By JodieNot sure12/05/2020, By RachelLove this necklace so much. Works very well. Only loses a star because the clasp comes loose quite often.10/05/2020, By MufeedahVery happy with this necklace, we have seen a big difference in our baby since he's been wearing his baltic amber necklace. He is much calmer, happier, drools less, naps longer during the day and wakes up less frequently during the night. While the itchy gums and occasional irritability still occur, it has really helped helped him through his teething.20/03/2020, By Simphiwecurrently on his feet and it's no different, he's comfortable with it and he plays with it a lot and for the first time, I'm not scared that it might tear when I'm not around!07/07/2019, By SanjayExcellent product,Works well on my 5month old.09/05/2019, By AI bought this product and cut it to make 2 separate bracelets (it required a few small glass and wood beads) and used them for myself. They seemingly have worked for the pain in my wrists however I do wonder if its not also because it keeps my wrist warmer.08/12/2018, By TwincessmamaAfter discovering the benefits of Baltic Amber and seeing it work for my twincesses, I started wearing the necklaces as bracelets myself. Over the past 8 years Hubby has been telling all new parents we meet about it and kept giving the ones we had away for them to try. But I just keep reordering to make sure I still have one to wear! Headaches and painful periods are definitely less when I wear it. I'm also sure it boosts my immune system. I would love to see more Baltic Amber jewelry for adults though.02/12/2018, By SafiyyahBeautifully made product but cant say if actually works or not ... baby seemed better without it.14/10/2018, By MeganHappy with the product14/05/2018, By TammyWe actually use this necklace on our dog for ticks and fleas instead of over the counter poisons. I realise that its not its intended use, but really does the trick! You are actually supposed to use the raw necklace on dogs but this one is far more gentle on their necks and works just as well as the raw one. Best part - no more poisons on the skin or ingested. Worst part - people constantly comment on “your dogs pretty necklace”.18/02/2018, By VeezMy 3 year old has worn his necklace from 4 months to date and he's never had a problem with teething or pain in general. So, an amber necklace was, of course, an obvious choice for my 3 month old.
I was disappointed with the size of the beads as I realise it won't last as long as my older boys -
which I purchased from a pharmacy in CT. On the up side however, it was lovely to be able to get these online until I come across a shorter string with slightly bigger beads09/01/2018, By MeganBought this for a friend, she was very happy and loved the colours.13/08/2017, By SithembileMy sister swears by this necklace as she has used on her kids. I received in excellent condition and only time will tell if it does the job.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.