- Colour: A combination of dark caramel, pale yellow & dark mahogany Baltic amber beads.
- Length: Approx. 32cm to 34cm
- Safety features: Secured with a screw-clasp, with a knot before and after each bead to prevent choking risk if necklace is broken.
- Baltic amber beads are lightweight, comfortable and warm to the touch.
Please Note: Because this necklace is made using 100% natural amber, the colour, shape and size of the beads will vary.
The warmth of baby’s skin causes the Baltic amber beads to release a healing oil called succinic acid. This oil is a natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory, which soothes the pain and discomfort of teething while giving the immune system a boost as well. Wearing a Baltic amber necklace against the skin will help to soothe swollen cheeks and tender gums, so you can banish the teething blues without resorting to medication.
- Suitable for infants aged 8 weeks and up.
- Suitable for daytime and night wear; also safe for the bath.
- Note: The earlier your baby starts wearing a Baltic amber necklace, the less likely he or she will be to try to chew or pull on it.
- Store amber jewellery separately from any other jewellery.
- When not in use, keep amber jewellery away from sunlight and heat, preferably in a cloth pouch or in the bag provided.
- Clean your Baltic amber jewellery gently with a soft cloth dipped in lukewarm water, and wipe with a dry soft cloth. You can also use a very small drop of olive oil may be used to restore lustre to the beads.
- Not suitable for chewing.
- Avoid touching your Baltic amber necklace with any sharp objects.
- Do not use ultrasonic or steam cleaners, solvents or detergents to clean your Baltic amber necklace.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.