Benefits of Bach Rescue Lozenges
- Cane sugar-free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Natural colours & flavours only
- Non habit-forming
- Made using the Original Bach Flower Remedy
- Only 4 calories & per 0.5 carbs per lozenge
- Suitable for the whole family
- Great for exam stress or high-pressure periods at work
- Includes added vitamin B12 to support healthy psychological function
Active botanical Ingredients include
- Star of Bethlehem: Helps with shock & trauma.
- Clematis: Helps to focus the mind; combats faintness & lightheadedness.
- Cherry plum: Eases feelings of fear, worry, and anger.
- Impatiens: Helps to treat acute anxiety, tension & irritability.
- Rock rose: Helps to calm a fearful mind.
- Suck 1 lozenge as required, to relieve shock or stress.
- Store out of reach of young children.
- Keep below 25°C.
- Excessive consumption may induce mildly laxative effects.
- May contain traces of gluten.
- For human consumption only.
Natural sweeteners (isomalt, maltitol, Xylitol, steviol glycosides), water, Citric Acid, natural flavourings (elderflower, Orange), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium D pantothenate, B5), vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), natural colour (Beta-Carotene), flower essences (helianthemum nummularium, clematis vitalba, impatiens glandulifera, prunus cerasifera, ornithogalum umbellatum (Rescue))
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product26/05/2021, By MerrickMy 16yr old son uses them for his maths exams, he moans when he runs out..........says it all.
They help with tummy aches too.30/09/2020, By KopperLol didn't work for me26/02/2020, By MeI was quite disappointed with the product. It is extremely sweet and actually burnt my tongue and throat.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.