- Natural cream deodorant formula
- Light herbal scent
- Part of the “Delicious Body” range from The Apothecary
- No toxins or irritants; talc-free
- Won’t block pores or sweat glands
- Aluminium-free, paraben-free
- No synthetic perfumes
- Eco-friendly ingredients, packaged in glass
What makes this natural formula such a winner?
- Smooth and creamy coconut oil is antibacterial, working to sanitise, deodorise and protect the skin.
- Rich golden beeswax provides a lightweight protective barrier, softening the skin and shielding it from bacteria. Silky cornstarch absorbs moisture, and bentonite clay soaks up toxins and germs.
The lavender and lemon fragrance is created using plant-derived essential oils, which also care for delicate skin:
- Lemon oil is a great cleanser, with antifungal and antibacterial properties. It helps to gently detoxify the skin.
- Lavender oil soothes sensitive skin and promotes healing. Plus it’s one of the few essential oils that inhibits the growth of skin bacteria.
Did You Know? Ordinary antiperspirants contain aluminium, which causes oxidative stress and depletes your body’s levels of calcium, magnesium and iron.
- Apply a pea-sized amount to underarms to stay fresh all day.
- Coconut oil (organic, virgin), cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate, beeswax (raw, locally sourced), olive oil, vegetable glycerine, bentonite clay, lavender & lemon essential oils
8 out of 10 people would recommend this product12/12/2018, By LucyNice clean scent - but then I adore lavenderI don't like the texture and smell of this deodorant. It doesn't make me feel comfortable/fresh throughout the whole day.12/09/2018, By MarindaI don't like the texture and smell of this deodorant. It doesn't make me feel comfortable/fresh throughout the whole day.04/09/2018, By SamAbsolutely love this product - I have tried every natural deodorant from crystals to roll ons and nothing has worked. Would highly recommend this.29/07/2018, By LeanaAbsolutely love this product. Keeps dry the whole day!13/06/2018, By hayleyLove this product...smells nice and lasting30/05/2018, By AshleyI love this deodorant! It lasts the whole day - never going back to conventional products. This one has quite a strong lavender scent.31/03/2018, By TracyI found this deodorant to be gritty, sticky and lumpy under my arms from the moment I applied it. Not smooth or creamy like I thought it would be. Could never wear it with a sleeveless dress/shirt. Too messy. It’s really not for me and I definitely wouldn’t buy it again. I see other positive reviews though. Not sure if I just got a bad batch?03/02/2018, By SandraThis product is such an excellent deodorant. Been trying several natural versions and nothing worked; till this little pot. It was hot in the Cape, these past days and I usually sweat easily, and with this one, I was was dry the whole day!18/01/2018, By KatVery happy with this product. I work in a hot kitchen all day and this keeps me fresh for majority of my shift. The scent does disappear, but definitely prevents any foul odours. I do, however, carry the bottle with me to freshen up before dinner service. Love that it keeps my pits smooth, moisturized and dry, unlike roll on that takes forever to dry. Keen to continue use and check out the other scents!26/02/2017, By JillAfter a friend of mine survived breast cancer and warned me of the dangers of antiperspirants I went looking for a natural deodorant. I was skeptical that an all natural product would work as my antiperspirant didn make it 12 hrs never mind that it is supposed to work for 48 hrs.
Now I have been using this product for over a year and I will never go back to antiperspirants. I smell good all day long and I don have sweat/deo stains on my clothes. It is a great product.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.