- Multivitamin and multimineral complex for kids
- Includes essential fatty acids, enzymes and probiotics
- Vitamin D3 for optimal bone support and immune system health
- Vitamin K2 for superior immune, blood and bone health
- Vitamin C for optimal immune function
- Complete intestinal, oral and dental probiotics
- Lutein for eye and skin protection
- Live enzymes and bioflavonoids for unmatched absorption and activity
- Fun animal shapes
- No animal or animal byproduct Ingredients
Why Faithful to Nature loves this product:
- We love Animal Parade Gold Multivitamin Chewables because they use over 20 certified organic food sources instead of artificial chemicals. Food-based supplements are much more easily absorbed and used by the body. Some studies suggest that food-based Vitamin E is absorbed twice as efficiently as equivalents made in a laboratory.
- As a dietary supplement for children, chew two tablets once daily.
- Designed for children of safe chewing age and older.
- Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
- Chewables Tablets: 120.
- Servings per Container: 60.
- Serving Size: 2 Chewables.
- Flavour: Assorted (Cherry, Grape & Orange).
Nutritional Facts: per Serving
- Vitamin A: 1500 mcg
- Vitamin C: 60 mg
- Vitamin D3: 13 mcg
- Vitamin E: 20 mg
- Vitamin K2: 40 mcg
- Thiamin (vitamin B1): 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2): 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide): 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl): 2 mg
- Folate: 17 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin): 6 mcg
- Biotin: 50 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid: 10 mg
- Choline: 0.01 mcg
- Calcium: 50 mg
- Iron: 5 mg
- Iodine: 100 mcg
- Magnesium: 10 mg
- Zinc: 3 mg
- Copper: 1 mg
- Manganese: 1 mg
- Selenium: 35 mcg
- Chromium: 60 mcg
- Potassium: 1 mg
- Essential Fatty Acid Complex (alpha linoleic, linoleic oleic, palmitic fatty acids (from sunflower, Flax, Spirulina): 2 mg
- Enzyme Blend (Amylase, lactase, lipase, bromelain, papain, cellulase, protease): 1.4 mg
- Lutein: 0.5 mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: 0.25 mg
- Lactobacillus plantarum: 0.25 mg
- Streptococcus thermophilus: 0.25 mg
- Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex: 0.2 mg
- Xylitol, natural color (beet, annatto), Citric Acid, Guar Gum, natural cherry, raspberry, Orange and grape flavors, stearic acid, Magnesium stearate, Certified Organic Gold Standard Whole Food Blend (organic acerola extract, apple, broccoli sprout, cauliflower sprout, collard, cordyceps mushroom mycelia, kale, kale sprout, maitake mushroom mycelia, Nettle, Parsley, beet juice, carrot root, Spirulina, reishi mushroom mycelia, shiitake mushroom mycelia, spinach, tomato juice, bilberry, Blueberry, Chlorella), apple pectin, Calcium carbonate, ferrous fumarate, Magnesium oxide, Zinc Oxide, potassium iodide, inositol, Rose Hip, whole brown rice, broccoli, spinach, mango fruit, carrot, West Indian cherry (Malpighia glabra fruit), papaya fruit.
- Bottled in amber glass with recyclable polypropylene screw cap.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The United States of America.
4 out of 4 people would recommend this product08/08/2021, By PennyGreat all in one multivitamin. I love that it contains probiotics and digestive enzymes. My kids like the taste and animal shapes07/08/2021, By PalesaThe best product ever07/08/2021, By PalesaThe best product ever13/05/2021, By ElizaThis is one of the best natural and clean vitamins for children It also contains probiotics and works out much cheaper than having to buy all separately. Composition is also much better than other vitamins. i have actually done thorough research on many other children's vitamins and found this one to be the best and most cost-effective.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.