- Sulphur and preservative free
- Pleasingly sweet
- Packed with vitamins A and C
- Large amounts of minerals like manganese, copper and phosphorus.
- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Low in calories and fats
- Contains all kinds of phytonutrients, flavonoids, and antioxidants which together have antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties, inhibit tumours as well as help the eyes to filter light
- Consume persimmon in moderation because it contains fructose, which may be harmful to your health in excessive amounts.
By Nature sources all their products locally, right here in South Africa. They make sure that all the raw nuts, preservative-free dried fruit and certified organic dried goods that they stock have been produced using ethical and sustainable methods.
Did you know? Persimmons are one of a few foods associated with killing breast cancer cells without harming normal breast cells, according to one new study. Scientists attributed this to the flavonoid fisetin, present in several fruits and vegetables, but in persimmons specifically. Fisetin also has been named as a significant contributor in the programmed eradication of colon and prostate cancer cells.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product03/09/2017, By Ru-RooHave always enjoyed these fruits, but was very impressed at the dried sample. Very tasty.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.