- Full B vitamin complex
- Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Biotin (B7) & Vitamin B12.
- Formulated for improved absorption
- Helps release energy in food
- May help to reduce tiredness & fatigue
- Supports mental performance & focus
- Essential for a healthy metabolism
- Maintains optimal functioning of your muscles
- Important for the healthy brain & cognitive function
- Free from artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives & colours
- Free from gluten, wheat & dairy
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
- Certified Kosher
- For adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use if the seal is missing, torn, or damaged in any way.
- 100 Tablets
- Bulking Agents: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mannitol, Magnesium (as Citrate, Oxide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI, Pyridoxal-5'-phosphate) Thiamin (vitamin B1, as Thiamin Mononitrate) Riboflavin (vitamin B2, Riboflavin-5'-phosphate) Pantothenic Acid (as D-pantothenate, Calcium), Choline (as bitartrate), Niacin (vitamin B3, as nicotinamide), Inositol, Soya Lecithin, Anti-caking Agents: Silicon dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Glazing Agents: Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin (from Palm Kernel Oil and Coconut Oil), Pantethine, Folic Acid (as Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid), Colour: riboflavin, Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), D-biotin.
- Recyclable amber glass bottle with a tin lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in the USA
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.