- All-natural supplement made from certified organic whole-food extracts
- Vitamin B 12 sourced from organically grown Shiitake mushrooms
- Added Chlorella, Artichoke, Black Radish, Fennel, Tomato, Sage & Bamboo
- One of the first certified organic Vit B12 supplements made exclusively from whole food extracts
- B 12 vitamin that promotes healthy metabolic functions
- Contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- May also help the reduction of tiredness & fatigue
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Aids normal psychological function
- Each serving provides a minimum of 50 mcg equivalent to 2000% of the EU nutrient reference value for Methylcobalamin
- Free from preservatives, additives, flavourings & colourings
- No added sugar
- No added gluten
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Certified organic by the Soil Association
- Easy way for vegans & strict vegetarians to get their daily dose of vitamin B12
Why Whole Food Extracts? Whole foods are foods that have undergone minimal processing & are refined as little as possible. Whole foods are often free from additives or other artificial substances. With less processing, the pure, food state of the plant is preserved in a form that the body recognizes & the nutrients may be easily absorbed by the body.
- As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules in the morning or night.
- Do not if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- 60 Vegan Capsules (1 month supply).
- Chlorella*, Shiitake Extract* (titrated for vitamin B12 500mcg), Artichoke*, Black Radish*, Fennel*, Tomato, Sage*, Burdock*, Bamboo Exudate Extract*, Hypromellose Capsule.
- *Organic ingredients.
One vegetarian capsule provides:
- B12 (from Organic Shiitake Mushroom) 50 μg.
- Recycled plastic bottle & lid.
Country of Origin:
- Made in Europe: France/UK.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.