- Wet skin moisturiser
- Softens & rejuvenates the skin
- Contains certified organic & natural ingredients
- Ethically & sustainably sourced
- Rich in antioxidants
- Locks in moisture
- Easily absorbed into the skin
- Essential oils soothe & nourish the skin
- Soothing floral scent from essential oils
- Free from parabens, synthetic ingredients & artificial fragrances
- Packaged in a reusable, recyclable frosted glass bottle
- Hand-made in Cape Town
- Suitable for most skin types
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Baobab oil is rich in omegas 3, 6 and 9 omega fatty acids. It helps to hydrate dry and dull skin and it protects the skin by helping it to maintain a healthy skin barrier. Baobab Oil may also help to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Basil has anti-bacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties which help to soothe the skin. Basil is filled with antioxidants and nutrients that nourish the skin.
- Cypress oil has antibacterial, antiseptic, antimicrobial, and anti-fungal properties and it is believed to remove toxins from the skin leaving skin renewed and bright.
- Smooth a small amount onto wet skin while you’re showering or bathing to seal in moisture then rinse off.
- Add to bathwater to soften skin while you soak.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 100 ml.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari Melon) Seed Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*, Isoamyl Laurate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil*, Tocopherol, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf/Stem Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Limonene*, Linalool, Geraniol*
- *certified organic ingredients
- **component of natural essential oil.
- Held within beautiful reusable, recyclable, frosted glass bottles.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.