- 500 mg full spectrum CBD
- With added organic MCT oil
- Provides you with 30 x 20 mg doses of CBD
- Co2 supercritical extraction method.
- Third-party lab tested
- 3rd Party lab report on each batch
- The legal dose of THC: not detectable levels of THC
- Will not get you high
- Contains terpenes & phytocannabinoids
- Palm oil-free
- Free from alcohol
- Free from additives
- Made in South Africa
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
The benefits of CBD include:
- Eases feelings of anxiety & stress
- Can enhance sleep & relaxation
- May help to relieve minor aches, pain & inflammation
- Improving focus and mental clarity
- Shake it well before use.
- For oral usage, place 1 or 2 pipette/s of CBD oil under your tongue for a minute or two
- Adults: Add up to 20 mg under your tongue for 60 seconds.
- Do not exceed 20 mg per day
- Always consult with your licensed healthcare practitioner before adding a new supplement to your daily regimen.
- Do not take if pregnant or lactating (lack of studies to prove safety in these circumstances).
- Do not combine CBD oil with alcohol consumption
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product should be used only as directed on the label.
- Store in a cool (<25C), dry, dark place out of direct sunlight.
- Nett Volume: 50 ml.
- CBD Per Bottle: 600 mg.
- Serving Size: Up to 20 mg of CBD per day
- 1 Pipette: 6 mg of CBD
- Bottled in recyclable amber glass & held within a cardboard box.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.