- Plastic free silk dental floss
- Naturally antibacterial tea tree
- 100% biodegradable
- Helps prevent plaque
- Helps prevent gum disease
- Helps prevent bad breath
- Natural mint flavour
- Store in a dry place.
Did you know? In “A Practical Guide to the Management of Teeth”, (1819) by dentist Levi Spear Parmly, it was first recommended that people use waxed silk "to dislodge that irritating matter which no brush can remove, and which is the real source of disease."
- Nett Weight: ~30 meters.
- Silk, Tea Tree Oil, Mint Essential Oil, Candelilla Wax.
- Boxed in recyclable cardboard and wrapped in compostable cornstarch.
Country of Origin:
- Made in The People’s Republic of China.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.