- Clean carpets, clothing, pots, and pans
- Polish tarnished silver
- Unclog sinks, and drains
- Wash dirty fruit, and vegetables
- Make DIY exfoliators, mouthwashes, and bath bombs
- Make a harmless insect repellent
- Cure indigestion, and heartburn
- Soothe insect bites, and allergic rashes
- Sprinkle a tablespoon of Sodium Bicarbonate onto carpets, leave overnight, and vacuum to remove smells
- Pour a teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate in with your detergent
- Mix three teaspoons of Sodium Bicarbonate with one teaspoon of water for a face scrub
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of Sodium Bicarbonate across entrances, and windows to prevent unwelcome ants from entering
- Dip your dampened toothbrush head into a Sodium Bicarbonate, tapping lightly to remove excess, and brush thoroughly
- Store in a dry place
- 500 g
- Sodium Bicarbonate.
Country of Origin:
Country of origin may vary depending on availability.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product12/12/2018, By RonelAlthough Sally-Ann's bicarb is more expensive than the local chain store's and familiar product, this one is pure. That is a big plus in my book as I use bicarb regularly, especially when I feel a cold coming on21/11/2018, By MiniThis is a must have for every household, so versatile!11/11/2018, By TashaExcellent multi-purpose product! I use it for cleaning and baking.11/10/2018, By raganiA must have product, numerous uses for it11/10/2018, By RoxanneGreat product, have it with lemon and honey every morning!09/10/2018, By Balu MakhadoGreat pure product!02/10/2018, By ThaveshneeUse it in my toothpaste05/08/2018, By SusanLovely to have a pure product28/07/2018, By ZukiswaSo smooth and not abrasive. Mixed it with coconut oil and peppermint oil for m tooth paste
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.