This nourishing, anti-aging facial oil will benefit your skin in the following ways:
- Powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves hyperpigmentation associated with aging
- Reduces redness & skin roughness
- Protects skin from free-radical damage
- Prevents collagen breakdown
- Helps to reduce blemishes
- Ultra-gentle on the skin
- Photostable: can be used during the day without risk of instability or toxicity
- Will not irritate or dry out sensitive skin
- Contains 0.5% Bakuchiol
- Natural alternative to retinol
Pomegranate seed oil & peel extract:
- Deeply nourishes & rejuvenates the skin
- Soothes sensitive skin with its strong anti-inflammatory properties
- Fights free radicals
- May help to strengthen the elasticity of the skin
- May promote regeneration of skin cells
- May minimise the breakdown of collagen
- Promotes overall skin health
- May help to restore mature skin
- Aid the body’s natural healing process to heal wounds & scars
- Reduce inflammation
- Has a gentle scent that calms the mind
Carrot Seed Oil:
- Natural antioxidant properties that may help to reduce premature signs of aging
- Antibacterial & antifungal properties that may help control acne & skin irritation
- Take 2 – 3 drops of oil on fingertips and apply directly to clean, dry skin using light sweeping movements.
- For best results use morning and evening.
- Can be followed with normal moisturiser, or can be added into moisturiser for easier application.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Nett Volume: 10 ml
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Peel Extract, Glycerine, Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil, Boswella Carteri (Frankincense) Oil, Lavandula, Angustifolia/Officinalis oil, Helichrysum Augustifolium, glycerine, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf) Extract, Rapeseed Oil.
- 10 ml blue-glass bottle with a pipette.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.