Homoeopathic- flower essence combination complementary medicine for use in the relief and treatment of:
- emotional shock
- nervous stress
- feeling of desperation
- tearfulness and grief
- mild anxiety
- sleeplessness due to emotional stress
Homoeopathic Mode of Action
- Ambra grisea supports the functioning of the nervous system to treat anxiety, fear, hypersensitivity, shyness and numbness of the body.
- Banisteriopsis caapi helps calm extreme nervous hypersensitivity.
- Clematis is a flower essence indicated for inability to focus on reality and the present and is useful in the treatment of shock.
- Rock Rose is the flower essence that relieves extreme fear and a feeling of panic.
- Impatiens flower essence acts on the nervous system to relieve irritability, restlessness, hyperactivity and impatience.
- Melissa officinalis has a carminative and sedative action to help induce restful sleep, prevent insomnia, soothe irritability and help cope with stress and tension.
- Star of Bethlehem is the principle flower essence specifically indicated for shock.
- Cherry plum is a flower essence that acts on the nervous system to treat anxiety and fear.
Did you know? Rescue drops are so effective, they are even helpful to women during childbirth in the earlier stages of labour.
Liquid: 10 drops directly on the tongue or diluted with a little water 3 times daily.
Acute cases: while symptoms are severe, the frequency of dose may be increased to 10 drops every 15 minutes for 1 hour, thereafter, hourly for up to 1 day.
It is seldom necessary to continue acute dosage for longer than 24 hours.
Infants: 5- 10 drops diluted with water.
There are no known side effects.
- Ambra grisea D6
- Banisteropsis caapi Spag D60
- Clematis vitalba (Clematis) aqua inf.
- Helianthemum nummularium (Rock Rose) aqua inf.
- Impatiens glandulifera (Impatiens) aqua inf.
- Melissa officinalis Spag D3
- Ornithogalum umbellatum (Star of Bethlehem) aqua inf.
- Prunus cerasifera (Cherry Plum) aqua inf.
- Preservative: 36% alcohol*
* With regard to alcohol content, Natura's website states Rescue Remedy can safely be used for children of all ages. If you are concerned about the alcohol content of the drops, simply put the drops in a small amount of juice or water and allow to stand for a couple of minutes before giving it to your child. This will allow the alcohol to evaporate. Alternatively, you can use the Rescue tablets, which can be crushed into a small amount of food and given to your child.
9 out of 9 people would recommend this product17/06/2019, By NandiThis is my "go to"when feeling stressed / anxious.
07/06/2019, By AshEffective if you need quick relief from light stress and anxiousness. It's like taking a sip of strong whiskey - taste wise - and has the calming effects.13/01/2019, By TaniaI use this to help settle my super busy and overly energetic 4 year old on days when he just can't seem to fall asleep. I also use it to help calm me know when I struggle to fall asleep03/08/2018, By RenReally helps when baby can't calm down and todler has nightmares. For mommy also when things get too much25/04/2018, By YolandiQuick acting and lasting effects especially for anxiety and shock22/03/2018, By TebogoWorks well. Highly recommended.
13/10/2017, By TraceyKeep it on hand during storms for my dogs17/07/2017, By MarikaThis product is great and is a bit cheaper than the other brands. It works really well.28/06/2017, By MeganExcellent for the quick treatment of anxiety and shock. This product really works. All medicine cabinets should have Natura Rescue Drops!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.