- The ideal inbetween when a sandwich is too much and a cracker is too little
- Oats are fantastic for slow release, sustained energy throughout the day
- Delicious with hummus, guacamole and light creamy cheeses
- High in fibre to keep blood glucose steady
- Tested to standards approved by Coeliac UK
- Nairn’s palm oil is certified sustainable by the RSPO
- Packaged in FSC certified cartons
- No added sugars
- No GM ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made with a wheat free recipe**
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 160 g
- Contains: 4 pouches of 3 biscuits
- Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (75%), Tapioca Starch, Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Maize Starch, Honey, Rosemary (2%), Sea Salt (2%) Raising Agent; Ammonium Bicarbonate
- May contain traces of Milk. Both this Nairn’s recipe and factory are nut free. We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free.
- **Nairn’s recipe does not contain any wheat. Sometimes though, oats (and other grains) can be contaminated with wheat in the fields or in the mill. For this reason this product could contain a trace of wheat. They therefore cannot guarantee that their ingredients are absolutely wheat-free.
Nutritional Information Per Biscuit:
- Energy 226 kJ / 54 kcal
- Protein 1,1 g
- Fibre 0,9 g
- Carbohydrates 7,9 g
- Salt 0,23 g
Country of Origin:
- Baked in Scotland
2 out of 3 people would recommend this product03/01/2019, By SianIt's tasty but it breaks easily if you add dip to it.11/12/2018, By KayTastes amazing! Nice crispy thick slices, they taste good on their own too. will buy again03/11/2018, By NinaThese were a bit disappointing - they tasted good, but were very crumbly and broke apart with the slightest pressure like buttering.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.