- Satisfyingly chunky with large pieces of chocolate and oats
- Oats are fantastic for slow release, sustained energy throughout the day
- Tested to standards approved by Coeliac UK
- Nairn’s palm oil is certified sustainable by the RSPO
- Packaged in FSC certified cartons
- No added sugars
- No GM ingredients
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Made with a wheat free recipe**
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Nett Weight: 160 g
- Contains:Contains: 4 pouches of 3 biscuits 4 pouches of 3 biscuits
- Gluten Free Wholegrain Oats (58%), Sustainable Palm Fruit Oil, Dark Chocolate Chips (10%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Demerara Sugar, Dessicated Coconut (5%), Tapioca Starch, Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup; Lyles Golden Syrup, Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Natural Flavouring, Sea Salt
- May contain traces of Milk. Both this Nairn’s recipe and factory are nut free. We cannot guarantee that our ingredients are nut free.
- **Nairn’s recipe does not contain any wheat. Sometimes though, oats (and other grains) can be contaminated with wheat in the fields or in the mill. For this reason this product could contain a trace of wheat. They therefore cannot guarantee that their ingredients are absolutely wheat-free.
Nutritional Information Per Biscuit:
- Energy 268 kJ / 64 kcal
- Protein 1,1 g
- Fibre 1 g
- Carbohydrates 7,5 g
- Salt 0,1 g
Country of Origin:
- Baked in Scotland
30 out of 31 people would recommend this product18/03/2021, By CharAbsolutely delicious! And gluten-free too!29/01/2021, By Nadia5/518/01/2021, By JoyDelicious - have to discipline myself @11/12/2020, By GillianSuch chewy chocolatey goodness.
My sister usually hates my alternative cookies but this she loves as well. Just wish I could afford to stock my cupboard with this 24/7. I eat them all in one go.
Such an amazing taste.01/11/2020, By Hcrumbly ... chocolatey ... gluten free .... OMGGGGeeeeeee30/10/2020, By Yususgreat product27/10/2020, By AliyahYum!26/10/2020, By Erin-LeeTasty25/10/2020, By ThasmineDelicious09/10/2020, By TI'm a big fan of oat biscuits. These are great03/08/2020, By ElizabethMelty Moment19/06/2020, By Try itVery addictive28/05/2020, By FaariaGood biscuit, useful while breastfeeding06/05/2020, By DeborahDelicious biscuits, such a perfect combo of flavours. No wonder it's sadly out of stock at the moment.04/05/2020, By AnaVery good01/05/2020, By SheeThese biscuits are our favourite - gluten free and with a minimal amount of sugars and other additives - and just the right balance of chock chips to fresh textured cookie.01/05/2020, By staceyvADDICTIVE. Coconut is so toasty and yummy with the dark chocolate bits = divine14/02/2020, By ConcernedIrresistible27/11/2019, By WnVery tasty for gluten free biscuit. Does not have that weird dry after taste that some of the gluten free biscuits have.27/08/2019, By GranThis as an ideal treat for my grandson08/07/2019, By FranThese are really good. I love the texture and the chocolate chunks.26/06/2019, By AoifeWhat a treat! I'm obsessed with those biscuits.26/05/2019, By AlexVery dry and crumbly with hardly any coconut. If it wasn't for the chocolate chips, they would be totally bland. OK with a cup of tea, but I wouldn't recommend these to anyone who actually wants their food to have flavour.11/03/2019, By ChelseaDangerously moorish! Ate all in one sitting09/02/2019, By MarietjieSimply delicious. Will finish the box in one craving. LOL30/01/2019, By LisaAll their biscuits are good. This one is especially nice.This was so delicious I barely managed to discipline myself and not finish the whole box in one go. Absolutely delicious!17/01/2019, By VerneThis was so delicious I barely managed to discipline myself and not finish the whole box in one go. Absolutely delicious!26/12/2018, By CandiceI wish I'd ordered more boxes because these are divine26/11/2018, By RaHonestly so delicious and addictive that I eat the whole damn thing!05/11/2018, By RahSuper tasty and delicious treats, find it hard just to eat one of the x3 sachets without eating the whole box.23/10/2018, By AnnLove it
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.