- Natural & organic cream cleanser
- Cleanses & removes excess oil
- Balances & the skin
- Hydrates rather than dries out the skin
- Aloe has potent anti-ageing properties
- It helps to stimulate collagen production
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Anti-inflammatory properties soothe irritated skin
- Reduces redness associated with rosacea
- Antibacterial properties help tackle acne
- Grey water safe
- Free from fillers & parabens
- Made from 100% locally sourced Ingredients
- Women-owned company
- Certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Apply a few drops over clean dry skin and allow to absorb before following with a moisturiser.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight.
Did you know? Hey Gorgeous uses only sustainably sourced, naturally harvested botanical ingredients in their advanced formulations which result in proven results to target specific skincare goals.
- Size: 250 ml.
- Aloe and Chamomile Distillate, Rosewater, Jojoba.Calendula. *Guar Gum, Decyl Glucoside (plant-derived & GMO-free surfactant, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, *Rose Geranium Essential Oil, Chamomile. Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (Natural Preservative System).
- PET recycled bottle and pump, packaging printed with environmentally friendly ink. Return packaging to Hey Gorgeous and for each jar & bottle returned, they will donate R1 to CleanC, an amazing non-profit organisation, who use these donations towards environment, educational & employment initiatives.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa.
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product06/12/2021, By RowenaLovely scent. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.