- Natural magnesium citrate supplement
- Elemental magnesium bound to a citrate salt, for easy absorption
- With added P5P (vitamin B6) to improve efficacy
- No artificial additives or colourants
Magnesium is beneficial for:
- Bone health (assimilating calcium & activating vitamin D)
- Calcium absorption, for healthy bone density & lower risk of heart disease
- Carbohydrate & glucose metabolism
- Easing cramps & joint pain
- Relieving headaches, stress & tension
- Easing PMS & anxiety
- Faster metabolism of vitamin B6
Vitamin B6 (P5P) is beneficial for:
- Physical energy levels
- Mental energy levels
- Memory & concentration
- Adults: As a food supplement, take 2-3 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- The best time to take magnesium is before bedtime.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Do not take magnesium if you have kidney failure or have a bleeding disorder.
- Do not take concurrently with antibiotics.
- Magnesium Citrate pulls water into the intestine from other areas in the body, so drink additional fluids to prevent dehydration.
- 60 Vegetarian capsules (30 x 2-capsule servings)
- Magnesium Citrate 8% (providing 40mg elemental Magnesium) 500mg
- Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (Vitamin B6 active coenzyme) 5mg
- Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose capsule shell
Country of Origin:
- Produced in South Africa
26 out of 26 people would recommend this product07/06/2021, By CaitlinNot a bad product, but I found it wasn't as effective for me as the brand I used before. Its obviously an individual basis as it worked better for my sister than the product I prefer.18/05/2021, By MargaretExcellent13/05/2021, By TracyHad trouble sleeping and it seems that this is really helping me taking the tablets at night before bed.21/04/2021, By WendyGood product18/03/2021, By HeidiA good, clean supplement. Helps with my leg cramps at night.19/01/2021, By HeidiHelps me to sleep at night and no leg cramps.21/12/2020, By CatherineI've tried various brands of magnesium, but this one helps me the best with sleep19/12/2020, By Elsa5/512/12/2020, By SandraGreat for people who experience muscle cramps. Actually this supplement is vital for body, bones and brain - so it is one of the few that I take daily09/12/2020, By JessicaHighly recommended, take every night before bed and has really helped my muscles to relax.18/11/2020, By LandiMy rating is for the great discount I got when it was on promotion ????
I've just started using this product so will rate again after a few weeks. Thanks13/11/2020, By SiphoEverybody must have these products13/11/2020, By LouiseK13/10/2020, By CharmaineFantastic Product! Been having some digestive issues. I've been taking these daily and already feel much better.21/09/2020, By NessGood product10/09/2020, By Jenna-LeighI love my magnesium and have really felt the difference since I started taking it. A must supplement for women!28/07/2020, By SimonettaWell priced for a high dose22/07/2020, By CarlaRecommend it!04/07/2020, By RonelleIt is as good as any other brand I have used over the years.20/05/2020, By Jarelthe best magnesium14/05/2020, By VictoriaI take this before bed and I have found that it has improved my sleep for sure!27/04/2020, By PiaI've tried a lot of magnesium citrate brands. This one I like - and it does seem to help with my sleep. Good value, too!05/04/2020, By CamGreat source of magnesium at a great price01/12/2019, By CaitlinWorks well13/10/2019, By Hassain HashamAmazing10/07/2019, By TarinAffordable supplement. Helps to keep me regular and aids peaceful sleep. Great alternative to Metagenics Mag Citrate supplement.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.