Why should you include this natural psyllium supplement in your diet?
- Naturally gluten-free
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Source of fibre; promotes digestive health
- Relieves constipation; bulks up waste for easier elimination
- Won’t cause dependency like ordinary pharmaceutical laxatives
- Helps to ease inflammatory conditions like colitis & IBS
- The soluble fibre in psyllium helps to lower LDL cholesterol
- Assists with maintaining a healthy glycaemic balance (controlling blood sugar)
- By promoting healthy digestion, psyllium may also assist with weight loss
- Adults: Mix 1-2tsp with at least 1 glass of liquid.
- Take once or twice daily, on an empty stomach.
- Not suitable for people with difficulty swallowing; always take this product with sufficient liquid.
- Not suitable for infants.
Please Note: This product is packed in a warehouse where peanuts and tree nuts are present.
Nutritional information (per 4g/ 2tsp serving):
- Energy: 31kJ
- Protein: 0.1g
- Glycaemic carbohydrate: 0g
- of which total sugars: 0g
- Total fat: 0g
- of which saturated fat: 0g
- Dietary fibre: 3.4g
- Total sodium: 0mg
1 out of 1 people would recommend this product16/03/2016, By AshleighNot for everyone, but I add two teaspoons to one meal each day. Great source of fibre and helps thicken soups or curries to a gravy like texture if necessary. Tasteless, but does change texture of food as the husks swell.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.