- Lion’s Mane Supplement
- May helps to reduce cognitive decline
- Can help to boost neurogenesis
- May help to improve mild anxiety & depression
- Assists in reducing inflammation & oxidative stress
- Can help to boost the immune system
- Assists in blood sugar control
- Housed in a vegetable capsule
- Free from gluten, sugar, lactose, corn, egg & nuts
- Free from artificial colourants & flavourings
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Take 3 x capsules daily, first thing in the morning, with food.
- Please note that 3 capsules is a serving size and needed to achieve the desired intake of 1000mg
- Discontinue use if any adverse effects are experienced.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Not intended for children under 18 years or those pregnant or nursing.
- Individuals with a known medical condition should consult their doctor before using this health supplement.
- Store in a dark, cool, dry place below 25℃.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains 90 capsules. 30 servings
- Hericium erinaceus [Fruiting Body Of A 13:1 Extract Standardised To Polysaccharides 50% Dhe ], Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose Capsules.
- Recyclable glass.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
3 out of 3 people would recommend this product09/10/2023, By LouiseI've been using this product for the past week and am feeling less anxiety and noisy tinnitus has dropped to an acceptable level.09/10/2023, By LouI've been using this product for a week now and am definitely feeling less anxiety. Noisy tinnitus has also dropped to a less noticeable level.18/09/2023, By Rezaalready feeling a difference after 10 days
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.