- Soft-centred chocolate cup with mint
- Made with UTZ certified cocoa
- Sweetened with raw honey instead of cane sugar
- Dairy-free, gluten-free, wheat-free
- Palm oil-free
- Natural ingredients only
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No emulsifiers or preservatives
- Plastic-free packaging
About UTZ certified cocoa:
- This cocoa is grown by sustainable farmers, who follow the fairest and most eco-friendly practices.
Why raw honey? Chocolate made with raw honey doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes like chocolate made with cane sugar or cooked honey does. Many diabetics may therefore be able to enjoy Gayleen’s products.
Please Note: Due to the consistency of raw honey, Gayleen’s Decadence chocolate has a unique consistency, which is quite different from ordinary chocolate made with sugar.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Raw Honey, Cashew Nuts, Fresh Mint & Mint Essential Oil.
- Manufactured in a factory that uses nuts & dairy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa.
14 out of 14 people would recommend this product13/01/2021, By SharifaThis was awesome. Loved the taste13/01/2021, By SharifaThis was awesome. Loved the taste26/12/2020, By LuckyLovely treat17/12/2020, By RowenaReally like the product. A little more mint would be fantastic30/10/2020, By YususYUM!27/10/2020, By InannaDelicious chocolate!22/10/2020, By TDelicious but only gives a small taste16/09/2020, By T.bThis chocolate is very small. Its also abit bitter similar to dark chocolate. Would rather buy a slab as this one is just one bite12/09/2020, By Lynnek11/09/2020, By HMlove mind and Love the taste as well as the good quality ingredients!!23/08/2020, By LeenDelicious17/08/2020, By AmyDelicious dairy-free treat14/08/2020, By CocoVery nice but still prefer the mint slab.01/08/2020, By FantasyAwesome taste
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.