- Solid dark chocolate slab with real coffee
- Made with UTZ certified cocoa
- Sweetened with raw honey instead of cane sugar
- Gluten-free, wheat-free
- Palm oil-free
- Natural ingredients only
- No artificial flavours or colours
- No emulsifiers or preservatives
- Plastic-free packaging
About UTZ certified cocoa:
This cocoa is grown by sustainable farmers, who follow the fairest and most eco-friendly practices.
Why raw honey?
- Chocolate made with raw honey doesn’t cause blood-sugar spikes like chocolate made with cane sugar or cooked honey does. Many diabetics may therefore be able to enjoy Gayleen’s products.
Please Note: Due to the consistency of raw honey, Gayleen’s Decadence chocolate has a unique consistency that is quite different from ordinary chocolate made with sugar.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 100g slab
Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Raw Honey, Natural Coffee.
- Manufactured in a factory that uses nuts & dairy.
Country of Origin:
- Made in South Africa
12 out of 12 people would recommend this product21/11/2020, By NikkiIt's yummy and has a great texture, I just wish the coffee flavour was more prominent. But still would recommend.30/10/2020, By YususYUM!27/10/2020, By AliyahDelicious chocolate!11/09/2020, By HMLove the taste as well as the good quality ingredients!!05/09/2020, By ShanGayleen's has a different chocolate taste, but who doesn't want the best of 2 worlds, coffee and chocolate, plus a chocolate made with honey as I can't have other sweeteners.02/09/2020, By MelodieJust love the subtle coffee taste28/08/2020, By KayBest Chocolate ive had26/08/2020, By RobynAmazing. Nice to have with a coffee!23/08/2020, By LeenVery tasty20/08/2020, By DuanéSimply delicious! I love this one!11/08/2020, By KarraThe chocolate15/07/2020, By CameronLove this healthy chocolate
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.