- Sesame seeds
- Great for adding to stir-fries & other Asian-inspired dishes
- Perfect for homemade tahini or sesame milk
- High in protein, which makes up about 20% of each seed
- Source of selenium, manganese, copper, iron & phosphorus
- Source of bone-building zinc & calcium
- High in the antioxidants like sesamol & sesaminol, which fight free radicals
- High in phytosterol compounds, which help to lower bad LDL cholesterol
- No additives or preservatives
- Bio-bag based on renewable raw materials
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Our waste-free packaging:
- Faithful to Nature’s pantry range is packed in eco-friendly bags that are 100% recyclable. Our bio-based bags are made with non-GMO plant based-materials. The bio-bag is certified by DIN, CERTO, TÜV Austria, and DIN EN. Our planet-friendly protective carton box is sourced from sustainably managed forests and printed with vegetable-based inks.
- Sprinkle on top of your favorite Asian dishes, make halva, and tahini at home or add to homemade sushi.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- After opening store in an airtight container.
- Nett Weight: 250 g.
- sesame seed (100%).
Typical Nutritional Information: (per 100g)
- Energy (kJ): 2398
- Protein (g): 17.7
- Carbohydrates (g): 24
- of which Total Sugar (g): 0.3
- Total Fat (g): 48
- of which Saturated Fat (g): 7.0
- of which Monounsaturated Fat (g): 18.8
- of which Polyunsaturated Fat (g): 21.8
- Cholesterol (mg): 0
- Dietary Fibre (g): 11.8
- Total Sodium (mg): 11
- Packed in a facility where gluten, milk derivatives, peanuts, tree nuts, soybeans & sulphites are present.
Country of Origin:
- Product of India and/or Mozambique.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.