- Raw, unrefined shea butter
- Wild harvested
- Grown sustainably in Ghana
- Hydrates dry skin, hair & nails
- Protects & soothes chapped lips
- May help to soothe eczema & acne
- Great for stretch marks, fine lines & wrinkles
- Supports skin elasticity
- Boosts natural collagen production
- Supports the skin’s natural barrier function
- Non-comedogenic (won’t block pores)
- Held within recyclable & reusable glass pots
- Suitable for all skin types
- Suitable for vegans and strict vegetarians
Please note: Raw, unrefined shea butter has a naturally earthen, nutty smell and is a sign that the product has not been exposed to excessively high temperatures, or treated with chemical deodorizers.
- Soften a dollop in the palm of your hand before applying to your face, body
- or hair.
- Apply as often as desired.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- For external use only.
- Shea butter is not a known allergen.
- Stop use and consult a doctor immediately in case of discomfort.
- 200 ml.
- Potted in clear, recyclable glass jar with a metal lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of Ghana
6 out of 6 people would recommend this product07/06/2022, By LBI've always wanted to try shea butter, but I've never been able to find any at an affordable price. This product is not only affordable, but works so well! I have eczema and my skin (especially my hands) is extremely dry and sensitive - nothing ever really provides enough moisture, but this finally seems to soften my hands without the greasy residue. I've only used it twice now, but I will definitely be buying more of this to replace my hand cream and body butter! I also love the natural, subtle smell.17/04/2022, By LargaI love that this is 100% Shea butter with no additives. My gardeners skin loves it!
It is quite solid but a little trouble to soften it up is really worth it. With all the emulsions that are added in skin care today consumers like the "easy feel" but without the "grease-y-ness". Although it does have this nature, It absorbs quickly and the feel of you skin afterwards is sublime.23/03/2022, By SandyI love this product and don't buy any other brand. It feels so good on my skin and a little goes a long way.16/02/2022, By MandyBought for my friend who is loving it. Saying a little bit goes a long way.13/01/2022, By UlnaWe just love using our Shea Butter cream for massages. It is nice an thick, creamy and easy to apply. Love the eco-friendly jar.12/01/2022, By ChanelThis shea butter is the best body moisturizer I've ever used. It leaves your skin feeling soft and glowing, but not oily. Plus it has a very gentle smell, almost like white chocolate. I will definitely buy it again and recommend to friends!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.