This is an excellent product to use on scarring, stretch marks or damaged skin.
- Jojoba is soothing on sensitive and dry skin and helps to prevent moisture loss.
- Rosehip helps with tissue regeneration and reduces hyper-pigmentation (dark spots).
- Flax seed is high in omega-3; helps to build strong cell membranes and improve elasticity.
- Retinyl Palmitate evens out pigmentation, giving you a more even complexion.
- Manketti is full of linoleic acid, which keeps cell membranes strong, and nourishing vitamin E.
- Marula is full of nourishing vitamin C to rejuvenate and heal the skin.
- Yangu is full of essential fatty acids, which clear blemishes and combat ageing.
- Vitamin E and Vitamin E Acetate stimulate new cell growth and help to reduce scarring.
- Antioxidant-rich carrot seed oil is one of the most powerful revitalising oils available.
- Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT.
- Dark glass bottles ensure fresh ingredients stay pure.
In the Press
Featured in Readers Digest July 2007, Fair Lady July 2007 and Essentials June 2007
- Massage gently into affected areas.
- Esse Repair Oil add-on nourishment to your moisturiser, and should be used as often as necessary.
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, rosa mosqueta (rosehip) fruit oil*, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil*, linum usitatissimum (flax) seed oil*, tocopherol, calodendrum capense (yangu) seed oil, adansonia digitata (baobab) oil, schinziophyton rautanenii (manketti) seed oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil*, linalool**, citronellol**, geraniol**
*Ingredients from organic farming
**Made from organic ingredients
***Component of natural essential oils
Please Note: The ascorbyl palmitate that may be used in this Esse product is a derivative of ascorbic acid and palmitic acid - the palmitic acid is isolated from either coconut, rape seed or palm oil. Esse have insured to use a supplier that has RSPO certification for times where palm oil is used in their products.
9 out of 10 people would recommend this product12/11/2018, By Dannygreat quality29/05/2018, By BarboraBought this product for my daughter who has a scar above her lip. Only been using it for a few day, so no visible improvement yet. But she loves it that it doesn't feel oily and is easily absorbed. I have been using it for pigmentation on my skin and can already see a difference. My skin feels better as well. Highly recommended. Definitely worth it - store bought products that have cost much more just haven't done it for me29/09/2017, By FruitFairyKirstenI had a car accident where the airbag scared half my face big time, after a week of using Esse my scaring went down by 75%. Incredibly impressed with this product and if ever I need scaring to be sorted, I would come back to this one. Beautiful scent to it as well.24/09/2017, By Erngreat as a face oil, but didn't notice many changes to skin etc (eczema prone). Pricey for a small bottle, less expensive options out there.09/07/2017, By Elsabeamazing product. I use it in conjunction with my hydro moisturiser and it takes away that stretchy feeling especially in winter when you skin needs more moisture.11/01/2017, By ShariReally love this product as it feels and smells great and did help a bit with my acne scarring. A bit over priced though for the size so will not be purchasing again going forward.21/01/2016, By EzildaWhat can I say... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this oil that doesn feel oily and makes my skin feel amazing. I have problem skin and have finally found a product (Esse) that doesn cause allergic reactions or horrible break outs. I have been recommending the whole Esse range to all of my friends and eventhough it seems expensive the products last quite a while and is worth every cent. I am a very happy client :)23/10/2014, By PhyllisThe Esse is still fantastic and the applicator for the Repair Oil keeps the amount applied just perfect. Easily absorbed, leaving skin feeling soft and nourished.30/03/2011, By L van WykThis is really a miracle product! I have been using this oil for over two years now and I can vouch that it brings results! For whatever part of the body its used on, it regenrates the skin cells rapidly for supple, smooth, soft skin.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.