- Tea Tree shampoo & conditioner
- May help to repair damaged hair
- Can reduce itchy scalp
- Naturally fragranced by essential oils
- Formulated by with the help of skilled microbiologists
- Locally made
- Sustainably sourced
- Not tested on animals
- Suitable for damaged & normal hair
- Suitable for vegans & strict vegetarians
- Shampoo: Massage into wet hair and lather. Follow up with Earthsap Tea Tree Conditioner.
- Conditioner: After shampooing with Earthsap Tea Tree Shampoo, massage conditioner into scalp and hair, concentrating on ends and damaged areas. Rinse and style.
- Tea Tree may help to alleviate dry, & itchy scalp. Tea Tree also has natural antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Lemon oil has a bright and refreshing fragrance as well as antimicrobial properties.
- Coconut creates an all-natural luxurious lather. Coconut gently yet effectively cleanses the hair & scalp.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Did you know? Earthsap has been a manufacturer of earth-friendly toiletries and cleaning products for more than 20 years, working continuously to improve their earth-friendly formulas, giving you a completely safe and toxin-free alternative to conventional cleaners and cosmetics.
- Earthsap Tea Tree Shampoo: 250 ml
- Earthsap Tea Tree Conditioner: 250 ml
- Shampoo: Purified water, Decyl And Lauryl Glucoside ( Coconuts), Soy Protein, Coco Betaine, Wheat Protein, Vegetable Glycerine, Olive Oil, tea tree & Lemon Oil, Citric Acid, Ascorbic acid.
- Conditioner: Purified Water, Cetearyl Alcohol (Coconuts), Wheat Protein, Vegetable Glycerine, Vitamin E, Calendula oil, Pomegranate Oil, Soy Protein, Panthenol (Vitamin B5) Decyl Glucoside, Tea Tree Oil.
- Wheat (gluten) and soy.
- Recyclable plastic bottle and lid.
Country of Origin:
- Product of South Africa
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.