Wash away dirt and grime with this skin-loving blend:
- Lavender oil fights off germs and is rich in linalool, which relieves irritation and keeps your skin healthy.
- Rosemary oil rejuvenates and is perfect for sensitive skin because it’s an anti-inflammatory.
- Wheat germ gets new cells growing and is packed with vitamin E, which hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- No synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches used.
- No animals were harmed to make this product.
- Non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.
- Suitable for sensitive skins.
Earthsap’s entire range is very affordable and easy to use, especially if you’re new natural products. It’s safe for your family and gentle on the environment – the perfect replacement for ordinary, chemical-laden soaps and cleaners.
Purified water, saponified coconut extract, decyl/lauryl glucoside, wheat germ, salt, lavender essential oil.
54 out of 56 people would recommend this product09/07/2020, By JennyJust received my third order of this lovely soap and it does not have the pump! It's one of those lids you flip open to squeeze out. I am not impressed! Plus the price has gone up.09/06/2020, By JLMy hands don't feel quite so dried out as with normal hand washes. Also has a nice gentle scent.22/05/2020, By First bornSolid prodt20/05/2020, By GemmaThis soap smells wonderful and "green" and lathers well in your hands. Leaves your hands feeling soft too. Only downside for me is that the smell doesn't linger after using.12/05/2020, By KerenLovely scent. Earthsap is a great brand.09/05/2020, By RealGenius smell09/05/2020, By HughWorks so well and smells fabulous06/05/2020, By MarisaLove the scent! My son says 'Mama, it smells like flowers!' I don't see myself using any other hand wash to be honest.02/05/2020, By StevenA standard go-to for a few years - love the smell28/04/2020, By VickiGreat hand wash and love the scent!28/04/2020, By HappyEveryone likes this24/04/2020, By CandyLove the scent06/02/2020, By DeborahNow that I've discovered them, I won't buy any other hand soap but those from the Earthsap brand. Love this fresh lavender fragrance of Provence.31/01/2020, By MichelleHave been using this for years and still love it!!!19/01/2020, By AidMarvellous05/01/2020, By MoniaLovely smell.. Nice gel that foams... Hands feel clean and not dried out04/12/2019, By PiaLove Earthsap's soaps - and this one in particular smells lovely and is gentle on my hands. You also don't need very much and it is pretty easy to control how much comes out of the spout (which is not always the case with liquid soaps).25/11/2019, By LinnieWonderful stuff! Smells really nice.27/09/2019, By VictoriaNice scent, works well and leaves you clean but not dry.13/07/2019, By LuaneGreat product that doesn't dry out my hands like the 'store bought' soaps do.17/06/2019, By AvaI love Earthsap brand and buy several products from their range regularly. This soap didn't disappoint either!26/04/2019, By CaroMy favourite scent and gentle on my hands too21/04/2019, By MariaGoeie produk! My hande voel skoon en versorg na die gebruik van hierdie produk04/03/2019, By SusanLove the fresh smell28/02/2019, By EliznaLove the smell!22/02/2019, By AniqueThis is a good hand soap which doesn't dry out your skin. Lovely smell too.16/10/2018, By JennyWorks well and washes off easily as it isn't "slimy" like some other organic hand washes I have tried.10/10/2018, By CrizellePros:
* Foams well.
* A little goes a long way.
* Washes greasiness off easily (also natural sunscreens which some soaps have difficulty in getting off).
* Rinses off easily and leaves no sticky residue.
* I didn't like the smell, though it does smell a lot better than the Pine Forest one. Orange Valencia is still the best for me.09/10/2018, By JaneLove this product28/09/2018, By Thaveshneesoften your handsMy hands get extremely dry during winter time and I have to wash my hands a lot during the day. After trying this hand soap, my hands stayed soft and are less dry. It smells wonderful. I only wish the bottle was a bigger size...11/07/2018, By MarliThe best hand soap22/06/2018, By RiaSo gentle on the skin and smells devine05/06/2018, By MelanieWorks very well and smells divine28/03/2018, By MaureenLove the smell and the texture. Well priced. Just wish I could purchase in a 1 litre bottle to save on the plastic.26/03/2018, By MeganThis is my favourite hand soap! Smells great, cleans well and doens't dry out my skin. What more could one ask of a hand soap?15/03/2018, By CandiceIn love with this fresh smelling handsoap. It cleans well and I haven't felt like it dries out my skin. Double thumbs up!15/03/2018, By JaneI love these soaps in a bottle. Fresh smelling and you only need a drop or two. It would be great if there were refill pouches. The bottles and spray tops are strong and would last a while.31/01/2018, By DanielIt cleans well and rinses off quickly, and its smell is pleasant and understated. It isn't nearly as harsh as synthetic products - just don't overdo it because it is still soap.08/01/2018, By JanineNo drying out of hands unlike other handwashes. Smells good but orange one still the best.19/09/2017, By HilaryLovely, lavender-fragrant soap which really cleans without drying out your skin. I have it in my bathroom and kitchen where it effectively cleans greasy hands. A little goes a long way. A friend who is a huge fan of expensive imported soaps used it at my home and now also loves it.18/08/2017, By ElizabethVery light / pure smell of lavender when hands are being washed and the smell almost disappears from the hands after it's rinsed off.
Rinses hands clean and is very gentle on the skin.
I enjoyed using it. :-)07/08/2017, By CharlotteVery good, will continue to use this product.28/07/2017, By CarrieLove this handwash, lovely smell and gentle on the skin. Doesn't dry out your hands.24/05/2017, By JazI LOVE the smell of this product and all my guests have commented on how lovely it is.23/11/2016, By EsmeThis is a lovely handwash thats gentle on the skin and smells lovely as well. I think its great value for money.06/09/2016, By CathyThis is my liquid hand soap of choice now, I have tried so many over the years and I am stopping my quest here. Not too thick and heavy (which in drought-ridden Zululand requires too much water to rinse off), but lathers up quickly leaving a fresh and clean feeling. xx24/02/2016, By HeikeMy son washes his hands all the time (he is fastidious about touching his computer with clean hands!) and this is one of the few soaps that has not dried out his hands. Lovely product, lovely smell, highly recommended23/11/2015, By ChristineHighly recommended. Guests often comment on how nice it is. Does the job kindly and with added bonus of gentle fragrance of lavender and rosemary.14/11/2015, By LisaWonderful fresh fragrance. Smells natural and appealing04/03/2015, By GillianOne of the nicest hand soaps i have ever bought. The other is the Earthsap Tea Tree hand soap! :) Best ever!01/03/2015, By RenateI love this hand soap. It leaves my hands feeling clean, smelling fresh and does not dry them out.18/02/2015, By AnnlerieLove this gentle handsoap with a nice fragrance. Great to know Im using soap with only good ingredients.09/10/2014, By AstridDie handseep maak lekker skoon en ruik lekker, maar droog my vel uit.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.