This liquid hand wash is packed with skin-loving natural ingredients:
- Orange essential oil kills of germs and bacteria, and also promotes the production of collagen in your skin to keep it looking young and healthy.
- Lemon essential oil is a natural antiseptic cleanser with a fresh citrus scent.
- Wheat germ repairs damage caused by sun and pollution.
- Coconut is rich in lauric acid, which is incredibly beneficial for your skin.
The Earthsap range is made using only the best natural ingredients, so you can rest assured they’re safe for your household and your family.
- No synthetic fragrances, artificial preservatives, phosphates, petrochemicals, chlorine or bleaches used
- No animals were harmed to make this product
- 100% biodegradable and non-toxic.
- Suitable for dry to normal hair
Purified water, coconut/corn soap, decyl glucoside (source: corn), wheat germ oil, salt, orange oil, lemon oil.
41 out of 41 people would recommend this product19/08/2019, By RoxanneSmells great, goes a long way and doesn't dry out hands.12/08/2019, By GlendaFirst time I have tried this product, and I am impressed.
Great fragrance and gentle on skin.05/08/2019, By TanjaDoes the job with a fruity fresh smell.24/07/2019, By Susangreat smell17/06/2019, By AvaI love Earthsap brand and buy several products from their range regularly. This soap didn't disappoint either!22/05/2019, By PiaLovely, gentle handwash. I'm not usually a fan of orange-scented products, but this one's an exception! Fresh, natural smell that isn't cloying, yay.14/05/2019, By JunetteLove this product, my favourite in the Earthsap handwash range!06/05/2019, By TaniaI am a repeat buyer. It foams nicely, my hands feel good and smell great. And it's affordable.24/04/2019, By Susanlovely20/04/2019, By Leanne Jsmells amazing !!!10/04/2019, By StephnieVery happy with this and have bought on multiple occasions. Mild but fresh fragrance. Cleans without drying the skin04/03/2019, By SusanLove this26/02/2019, By HannahSmells great! Will definitely order again22/02/2019, By AniqueLovely fresh orange smell.03/02/2019, By StefNice fresh fragrance. Not harsh or drying on the skin.25/01/2019, By MaureenHave been using the lavender and rosemary version of this product for some time and thought I would try the orange for a change. Citrus smell is there but not overpowering and you don't need much to wash your hands.13/01/2019, By AmandaLove love love this hand soap! Foams and cleans so well!01/12/2018, By PippaSuch a divine hand soap - I love it!26/11/2018, By Susanlove this product! It lathers beautifully and smells absolutely fantastic.12/10/2018, By Birgitthe soap smells great after orangenes and feels also very soft on the Skin. Biodegradable is also perfect. Will order again!10/10/2018, By CrizellePros:
* Foams well.
* A little goes a long way (no need to push the dispenser all the way down).
* Washes greasiness off easily (also natural sunscreens which some soaps have difficulty in getting off).
* Rinses off easily and leaves no sticky residue.
* Great smell (unlike Earthsap's Pine Forest and Lavender & Rosemary hand soaps)
* The only one would be that I'm not able to buy the soap in bulk. Feels like such a waste to recycle perfectly functioning dispenser bottles so often....I'm just not able to reuse them all quickly enough.27/08/2018, By TraceyLove this product! Cleans your skin perfectly30/06/2018, By StephnieNice fresh smell, and does not dry out my skin16/06/2018, By KDThis smells great, has a good consistency, and lasts a long time. I was very happy with this purchase and will try the other fragrances. Kids love this one!05/06/2018, By MelanieBeautiful and natural. Great smell and foams sufficiently08/01/2018, By JanineNo drying out of hands unlike other handwashes. This orange one smells great as well.29/09/2017, By SunStarGentle yet effective and smells great. No complaints but a little pricey so I haven't decided yet if this will be a regular purchase.31/08/2017, By Curious BuyerGood foam. Good smell. Bit pricy30/05/2017, By SharynGood hand wash. Does the job and has a great smell.01/05/2017, By No MuckWorked great! Enjoyed the scent too without over-drying my skin.23/11/2016, By EsmeThis hand wash is gentle and effective. Im just not as keen on the smell, but thats totally subjective. Other people might like it more than I do and I would wholeheartedly recommend the product nonetheless.07/07/2016, By OliviaWe wash hands plenty times a day and it is good to know that our skin is not being harmed by using it! Hands are nice and smooth after washing.23/09/2015, By AngeeI do love the scent - the only minus is the labels which if they get too wet, disintegrate and peel off.13/09/2015, By KateI like this hand soap because it comes in a easy to use pump bottle, has a fresh but not overpowering scent, and has a texture closer to commercial products (which is what most people are used to and expect).15/07/2015, By LiviaThis is really a wonderful hand soap. It smells amazing and cleans very well.22/06/2015, By nickiwonderful product that cleans well and leaves your hands soft.18/02/2015, By AnnlerieVery nice handsoap with great fragrance and gentle cleansing. Very happy with this.10/02/2015, By JessicaI bought this hand wash because I know that Earthsap is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It smells great, and works well.
My only complaint is that it goes down very quickly. I have to be very careful not to press the pump all the way, as I don need THAT much soap to wash my hands. The minute I have some extra space in the bottle. I top it up with water, to try and make the soap last longer.28/08/2014, By BronwenI love this product. My kids love it too. My son suffers from excema on his hands and this done wonders to relieve the itch when it flares up. In fact, using this product and other earthsap products, his excema goes away.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice. Some products may be manufactured in a factory that also produce gluten, nuts and dairy products.